This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sock Puppets - THIS IS NOT STUMBLE INN

Necessary Notices and Policies - All New Users Agree to Read These Notices Before Proceeeding to Peruse This Board!!!

Sock Puppets - THIS IS NOT STUMBLE INN

Postby wmfinck » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Dunamiss came here, signed up, made one post asking me a few questions. No problem, when I got the time I answered. Dunamiss never came back (logged in, anyway) but instead chose to begin slandering me at the CPM forum.

Now today this Dunamiss character signs up with a sock puppet, John Q. Public, so I banned both accounts.

This is not The Stumble Inn, even if we do host a sub-forum for Lindstedt. I am not going to put up with all of the whining misfits that come here to bitch, moan, gripe, and cause divisions and strife. If you think you can goof off here, you are an idiot simply for thinking that I might be an idiot enough to let you get away with it.

Go pull your silly kiddie games elsewhere. If I find other sock-puppets on this forum, they too are liable to be removed immediately.

And Dunamiss, you cowardly whore, you are not going to slander me in another forum, and be welcome here. So now you got some more to whine about at CPM.

I do not know how Pastor Visser even puts up with all of your whining, cowardly, sorry asses anyway. You and the crowd that consoles you have turned CPM into a soap opera of whining bitches. You are all together absolutely insignificant, and none of the lot of you have ever done anything meaningful for the Race of the Children of Yahweh.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Sock Puppets - THIS IS NOT STUMBLE INN

Postby PILGRIM » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image

I have to figure out where/how to check IPs on new member sign ups against current database info! :lol:
PILGRIM

Re: Sock Puppets - THIS IS NOT STUMBLE INN

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

You can get the IP the user registered from in the Admin control panel and the screen for that user.
You can check where it comes from at http://www.ip2location.com/demo.aspx where you can run up to 20 checks a day for free.
But there is no way to check it against other user IP numbers. I just have a good memory, sometimes.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Notices