This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Paul-Bashers are NOT welcome here.

Necessary Notices and Policies - All New Users Agree to Read These Notices Before Proceeeding to Peruse This Board!!!

Paul-Bashers are NOT welcome here.

Postby wmfinck » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 pm

We can all fall into error and the traps of the deceivers. Myself included. There is no doubt. But Paul-bashing is not only plain wrong, it is a divisive and destructive jewish agenda. I have - I believe - proven that beyond doubt in my paper, "William Finck vs. The Paul-Bashers". I will debate anyone on the topic. In fact, to date I have challenged all of the Paul-bashers and none of them have been man enough to stand up. But I will NOT welcome them in this forum. Anyone who is a Paul-basher and who thinks about signing up here, Please go read the relevant threads in the Christian Idiotentity sections of this forum.

The primary purpose of this forum is for honest discourse and inquiry, and to help inform those who undertake as much openly and sincerely. I have not found as much among the Paul-bashers yet. They all have an agenda, usually tied to sexual deviancy, zionism, feminism, universalism, or some other perversion of the Truth.

I do not want to sound like a tyrant. However my position on the Paul-Bashers is not open to debate or discussion. I do not want them here, just as much as I do not want the jews, sexual deviants, or aliens. They are in the same category.

Thank you!
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Notices