This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

If I edit your articles to break your links

Necessary Notices and Policies - All New Users Agree to Read These Notices Before Proceeeding to Peruse This Board!!!

If I edit your articles to break your links

Postby wmfinck » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:05 pm

It is only because I do not want the search engines to move a particular site up in the rankings because we link to it, and yes, that is how it works even if it is sometimes hard to notice. I will generally only put spaces in the links - people who really want to go there can copy the text and take them out.

I would appreciate it more if board members were discerning about what they linked, and took the time to act accordingly. However I am understanding, especially because in the past I have not been discerning enough about links. So please do not interpret this as a complaint, but only as a notice.

Thank you!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: If I edit your articles to break your links

Postby wmfinck » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:41 am

Of course, links to news articles, mainstream media and respectable websites are fine. Links to other forums are also acceptable. I only hope for discretion by not linking to those who hate us. The Novemberites, the clowns at VNN, others who despise Christian Identity, those places for my part I would prefer that we show discretion and not promote our enemies.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: If I edit your articles to break your links

Postby matthewott » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I certainly agree and pray our brethren here fully understand ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Notices