This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Accounts in danger of deletion!!!

Necessary Notices and Policies - All New Users Agree to Read These Notices Before Proceeeding to Peruse This Board!!!

Accounts in danger of deletion!!!

Postby wmfinck » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:05 am

NOTICE!!!
By the end of this calendar year, I plan on doing a purge of inactive accounts. The following criteria will most likely be used:

- If you have NEVER logged into your account, and it was created over 90 days ago, it will be deleted.

- If you have not logged into your account at all during the 2010 calendar year, and it was created before January 1st, 2010, it will be deleted.

There are at least several dozen accounts which meet one of these criteria. If you own one of them, you may avoid deletion simply by logging into your account some time between now and November 30th, 2010. You do not have to make any posts.

I do not want to hear any whining since I am giving at least 60 days' notice of this.

I am doing this in order to purge dormant & useless accounts, which are often caused by spammers, people who created "sock puppets", or people who have created accounts and have simply forgotten them, or have forgotten their user names or passwords and are too lazy to rectify the situation.

Thank you!
William Finck
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Notices