This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Matthew 24 Signs of the End Times

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Matthew 24 Signs of the End Times

Postby CrochetRacist » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Maybe I'm reading too much into this verse but here's what I think. Could it be that Christ is saying women specifically will be punished? Perhaps for feminism? We know the end times will be a race war. Maybe the other races will be hunting down White pregnant women and White women with infants.
CrochetRacist

Re: Matthew 24 Signs of the End Times

Postby Teutonic » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 pm

I could be wrong, but I interpret it as saying that the end times will be perilous- not exactly the best time to be nursing or taking care of an infant...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Les » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:48 am

I never looked enough into it.

I always thought it meant that it would be when the planet was desolate,;
no food to be found (unless you were of the "elite", we now know they got undergorund bunkers)
Les

Postby Nayto » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Teutonic wrote:I could be wrong, but I interpret it as saying that the end times will be perilous- not exactly the best time to be nursing or taking care of an infant...

This is exactly the same as how I interpret it.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Matthew 24 is a favorite of preterists who think all prophecy has been fulfilled. Although the Gospels vary slightly in regard to the context, some have interpreted it to mean Jerusalem in 70AD. Although wise advice, it could pertain to any time in history when Israelites were in dire conditions and forced to take flight from the impending doom. And the point, of course, would be that it would be especially burdensome on pregnant women and those who have just given birth. But, in particular, the prophecy indicates a perilous time near the end of the age. And we know what those indicators will be and are seeing some of the signs now. They're calling good evil and evil good. Sheesh.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Ben88 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Also imagine how gut wrenching it would be for a mother having to watch her young child suffer, whether that be through lack of food or conflict with enemies etc. At the end times it says Men's hearts will fail for fear so it's gonna be tough.
Ben88

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Ben88 wrote: At the end times it says Men's hearts will fail for fear so it's gonna be tough.

I've mentioned Luke 21:26 and 28 many times, describing two types of people at the end of the age. Not everybody will be having coronaries or be paranoid at the signs of the times. The Bible believing Christian with the Christian Identity message in his heart will "look up" and be lifted up because of witnessing the fall of our enemies. For those who have eyes to see the victory, there is nothing to be discouraged about.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Ben88 wrote: At the end times it says Men's hearts will fail for fear so it's gonna be tough.

I've mentioned Luke 21:26 and 28 many times, describing two types of people at the end of the age. Not everybody will be having coronaries or be paranoid at the signs of the times. The Bible believing Christian with the Christian Identity message in his heart will "look up" and be lifted up because of witnessing the fall of our enemies. For those who have eyes to see the victory, there is nothing to be discouraged about.

Mark

Exactly Mark. I can only imagine the Chaos associated with the "Fall",
the fear that will surely engulf the ignorant when this Demonic paradigm
is revealed .We will witness the real gnashing of teeth. Those of us who
have this truth are truly blessed in taking part in preparing the way.
We certainly should have no fear!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Ben88 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Kentucky wrote:

Mark

Indeed Mark, I have read one or two of your sermons on it and it is 100% spot on. Although ultimately there will be many cataclysmic events, in the end it means that Jesus will be returning to re-marry Israel. And what God joins let no man put asunder.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. KJV
Ben88

Postby CrochetRacist » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Kentucky wrote:

Mark

Ah, excellent point.
CrochetRacist

Return to New Testament Discussion