This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Famines Of Luke 21:11

Discussions concerning the New Testament

The Famines Of Luke 21:11

Postby EzraLB » Thu May 05, 2016 7:22 am

I've been listening to Bill's series of podcasts on the Gospel of Luke, and he mentioned the famines prophesied in Luke 21:11

11 There shall be both great earthquakes and famines and plagues in various places. There shall be both terrors and great signs from heaven.

Bill illustrated this point with the famines in the Ukraine, WWII, and the American Dust Bowl. I was curious to find out just how prevalent famines have been in White lands--and I was surprised by what I found.

For example, there have been 95 famines in Great Britain alone since the Middle Ages. And there was a famine in Finland in the late 19th century that killed off 15% of the population. Not to mention the famine in Germany in WWI caused by the British naval blockade. There was even a famine in The Netherlands in 1944 caused by the Allied invasion of western Europe.

Here's just an overview--I'm sure there were more, as Wikipedia doesn't even mention the massive famine in Germany post-WWII:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: The Famines Of Luke 21:11

Postby Kentucky » Thu May 05, 2016 11:10 am

It would seem logical that plagues would be triggered by a famine of nutritious food, lowering the immune system and thus vulnerable to diseases. So much so called "food" today is is either so processed or GMO that it does more harm than good for the body i.e. the temple of God.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Thu May 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Kentucky wrote:It would seem logical that plagues would be triggered by a famine of nutritious food, lowering the immune system and thus vulnerable to diseases. So much so called "food" today is is either so processed or GMO that it does more harm than good for the body i.e. the temple of God.

This is true, Mark. Processed foods now are so depleted of nutrients that even obese people are suffering from malnutrition.

And not surprisingly, The Protocols of Satan make direct mention of the use of starvation and disease as a vehicle to bring the White race to its knees:

Protocol 10
19. "But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, by the inoculation of diseases, by want, so that the "goyim" see no other issue than to take refuge in out complete sovereignty in money and all else."
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu May 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Jews have a fetish for seeing little white children as sticks and sheets of skin.

Pastor Earl Jones did a sermon one time called "The New World of Columbus" where he talked about how the spanish (murrano jew) explorers would force labor on to the Arawak indian tribes of the Carribean islands - who allegedly were actually a very peaceful, and nearly timid group. These jews would starve them and actually place bets to see how long they would survive forced labor with no food. Sick fux.

This is the one thing I tell people whenever I witness the CI truth to them. Basically, I say, "I don't have the time to prove what I'm saying is true, but if you want to survive what is coming, you'd better have a couple years' worth of food rationed up, and the rounds to defend it if attacked - even if the food is cheap stuff from Aldi's. Then get bottles of Catalyn pills and iodine pills from Standard Process (whole vitamins). Six and three per day respectively for full grown males, and have a method of purifying water. The nutrients are going to come primarily from the tablets, but you have to keep your stomach functional in some way, i.e., the canned goods.

Then after 2/3 of the population around you is dead, then have heirloom seeds and glass mason jars for planting and canning food.

The reason two years is important is because, if something happens say in the month of June and you haven't planted, (depending upon where you live) it's going to be the following summer before you get any produce. Even if you have planted that year, chalk it up for loss because you need to remain indoors as much as possible.
MichaelAllen

Return to New Testament Discussion