This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I Reject Religion

Discussions concerning the New Testament

I Reject Religion

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm

On a podcast that Bill did with Carolyn Yeager on 1-21-15, in the "discussion" with Will Williams, Bill stated the following:

"I am not a religious man. I reject religion."

Of course, such a statement would send shock waves through the hearts of hypocritically pious Judeo-Christians, but I understand completely what he meant--and agree with him. I do not consider myself "religious" in anyway now that I've come to understand the true nature of Christian Identity.

That said, I was curious to see if and where the words "religious" or "religion" appeared in the KJV Old and New Testaments. A search revealed that neither words appear anywhere in the Old Testament, and in only 5 places in the New Testament:

Acts 23:5, Gal 1:13 & 1:14, James 1:26 & 1:27

I cross referenced these verses with the Christogenea NT and found that the words appear in only 2 of the 5, in James 1:26 & 27. The "Jew's religion" had been changed to "Judaism" in the previous 3 examples.

These changes are important because they seem to remove the ambiguity of the identity of the Jews, and it makes a distinction between Judaism and the faith of the Old Testament--and who actually practiced it.

In James 1:26-27, he clearly is implying that "religion" as most people practice it is "defiled" and "impure", the perfect description of Judaism.

I becomes evident that neither the OT or NT were considered "religious" texts by their writers--and that "religion" was the dirty work of the Jews. They would also reject "religion" the same way that Bill does, for good reason.

All of the world's "great religions" are merely different manifestations of Judaism, including Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: I Reject Religion

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Christianity was called 'The Way' per 1st century believers.

Religions are man-made.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 pm

The only religion that Yahweh ever commanded/authorized was the Old Testament system of sacrifices. There was apparently an informality of this under Patriarchism. Under the Sinai covenant, it was encapsulated in the tabernacle and temple rites and procedures, administered by the Levites. However, this was only authorized for about 1400 years, and it was actually done for the purpose of teaching the children of Israel that Yahweh does NOT dwell in religious houses, and that no matter how religious a people are in being devoted to their rituals... the fact is, none of that counts to Yahweh when compared with the first and greatest commandments... that we love Him, and that we love our racial brethren.

The Old Testament prophets condemned the religious people of their day for clinging to religion while being morally and ethically deficient and having no desire to pursue justice in their land according to the laws of Yahweh.

My takeaway from this is simple: religion doesn't work - Yahweh is already in you... now go and act like it.
MichaelAllen

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:02 am

And on a follow up... I mentioned this recently on another thread...

Religion is what the jew uses to put himself into the covenant. He can't do it legitimately because his lineage is accursed. He can't even try to earn himself eternal life through good works because he's incapable of doing good. Therefore, he masquerades as holy and devout through meaningless rabbinical procedures, all the while being part of the biggest crime syndicate in the world... I think Pastor Mark Downey said it one time a few years ago on a podcast that "judaism is organized crime codified and mystified" or something to that effect.
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:50 am

Mark, thanks for reminding me of "The Way". I knew there was a term that they used to describe it, but couldn't put my finger on it.

Ironically, "The Way" has been co-opted by some non-White "belief" systems, such as Taoism, aka "The Way" or "The Path". But there is no concept of God in Taoism--or Buddhism, which teaches "The Middle Way" whatever that is. Both are forms of self-worship. And "The Way" in Hinduism is to falsely realize that "We are all One," a truly fatuous concept. Bastard religions from bastard races.

And thanks, MichaelAllen, all great points about the OT--how it effectively uses religious rituals ultimately to reject them. After reading that, a light bulb went off in my head.

And the Jews themselves would agree with Mark's assessment of Judaism:

"Judaism was not a religion but a law religionized."
--Moses Mendelssohn
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to New Testament Discussion