This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

II Timothy 2:20

Discussions concerning the New Testament

II Timothy 2:20

Postby learningaboutCI » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:28 pm

In II Timothy 2:20-1, we see the idea that one can cleanse oneself from the vessels of dishonor. I wonder if you can clarify this point for me. For example, this text:

20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Often in CI I have heard the argument that the vessels pertain to different grades of person. The lesser vessels obviously being non-Israelite. At least I thought I heard that. I recall something about materials that suggests they are metaphors for classes of person, such that no cleansing would be possible. You can't cleanse yourself of non-Israelite.

Perhaps what is meant is, purge yourself from associations?
learningaboutCI

Re: II Timothy 2:20

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Yes, that's what it appears to say to me. Bad associations spoil useful habits [1 Corinthians 15:33]. That means avoid ALL non-whites AND Israelites who are "jews between the ears" pretending to be christians. This is why we cannot attend judaised churches and support nigger-loving pastors. Their vile habits are described as "like the canker" in the KJV. I am assuming that Humenaios and Philatos were in fact misguided Israelites and not genetic jews. The canker worm is an allegory for the jew in scripture if I'm not mistaken and these two men are described as being "like the canker" rather than being canker worms themselves. Bill translated verse 17 as "a spreading cancer" which is also a perfect description of both the genetic jew and "jews between the ears" that do the devil's bidding.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 pm

learningaboutCI wrote:In II Timothy 2:20-1, we see the idea that one can cleanse oneself from the vessels of dishonor. I wonder if you can clarify this point for me. For example, this text:

20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Perhaps what is meant is, purge yourself from associations?

I understand that you are "learningaboutCI" but I asked you recently if you actually are Christian Identity. Are you?

Often in CI I have heard the argument that the vessels pertain to different grades of person. The lesser vessels obviously being non-Israelite. At least I thought I heard that. I recall something about materials that suggests they are metaphors for classes of person, such that no cleansing would be possible.

Where or from whom have you heard these arguments "often"? I'd like to know. "Grades" and "classes" seem to be diluting the racial message that Christian Identity espouses and leans towards universalism.

You can't cleanse yourself of non-Israelite.

Ever hear of ethnic cleansing?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Can a vessel of wood or clay somehow change itself into a vessel of silver or gold? LOL - the whole-Bible understanding starts with "kind after kind".

If the vessels of wood or clay could rehabilitate themselves, how can they do so if the vessels of silver and gold separate from them? Is that Christian, to reject a sinner without an opportunity for repentance? If you do, how can your brother have such an opportunity? Christ came for publicans and harlots!

Paul is making an analogy. The vessels of wood and clay cannot possibly ever have any part with the vessels of silver and gold.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby learningaboutCI » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

As for whether I am CI, I certainly think that the population studies are convincing. Churchianity is oblivious to these aspects. I feel less certain of the religious aspects.

I think I must have been thinking of the Old Testament, when Nebuchadnezzar's dream was interpreted. The idea I've heard is that mixing the races makes for an unstable kingdom. In this passage of 2 Timothy, perhaps the issue is that those who are very strong in faith (have good understanding) cannot expect to work closely with the 'lesser vessels', e.g. those who argue about semantics and who fail in the truth (earlier in the same passage).
learningaboutCI

Postby wmfinck » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:19 pm

No, we are supposed to uplift our weaker brethren, not shun them.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm

wmfinck wrote:Is that Christian, to reject a sinner without an opportunity for repentance? If you do, how can your brother have such an opportunity? Christ came for publicans and harlots!

We should go to all White sinners with the Truth. We should not socialize with those that reject it or form alliances with them in their disobedience. Maybe I wasn't clear about what I meant. If we go and preach to some Ted Pike type "christians" who reject CI and lie about it should we then hang out with them because they make a few valid points about zionism? No way. It leads them to believe that their compromise is acceptable.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

I didn't speak to my own father for almost two years and then he suddenly died. He refused to make something right that I had even offered to help him make right but he continued to allow it to go on. I know that he knew what the right thing to do was but in his cowardice he refused to correct it. I know for a fact that my refusal to speak to him hurt him deeply but it was the only way to keep this issue relevant and foremost in his mind. If I had just acted like everything was fine and continued seeing him I would have only encouraged him to think that everything was fine and it was not. Eventually my attempt to uplift him, having failed with words and offers of direct action necessitated a total separation. Because he refused to do what was right he made things worse upon death. The source of the problem, my good-for-nothing "I ain't never going to work or leave home" brother Billy convinced my gullible mother of some lies about my wife and now she refuses to talk to me. I have no doubt that my brother Billy daily reinforces the idea in my mother's mind that I killed my father. My mom regularly intimated this to my wife up until she stopped speaking to us.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 am

When our brethren refuse to rehabilitate and follow the Word of God, yes, then we must separate ourselves from them. There is no doubt, we are forced to do so because they won't separate themselves from God's enemies or from the vile practices. They are no better than wood and clay in those instances!

But we must first give them a chance to let the message work operate on their consciences. That is "room" for repentance. " 10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself." (Titus 3)

This is why last year I did three programs with a certain race-mixer, who began claiming to be a White Nationalist. I gave him about nine months to hear and consider everything I had to say. In the end, he was just an emulator.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 am

learningaboutCI wrote:As for whether I am CI, I certainly think that the population studies are convincing.

I'll take that as a diversionary "no" being that you can't honestly say "yes." There's a difference between those who are learning CI as CI and those who are learning about CI for ulterior motives.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to New Testament Discussion