This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

All Seed of Israel, Fornication and Judgement

Discussions concerning the New Testament

All Seed of Israel, Fornication and Judgement

Postby Lang » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm currently reading about the prophecy which says that all the seed of Israel will be saved. I have not finished this study yet, as it's perhaps the most complicated subject on the Bible, at least for me. I know that we have a recent topic about it, but I think I'm taking a different approach here.

Recently I was also reading about the word "fornication" in order to fully understand it. I think I have a good understanding of this word now, but here is my doubt:

"Be sure of this, that no fornicator or impure man, or one who is covetous, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God" (Ephesians 5:5).

As far as I understand, this versicle is talking about race-mixers, and that they have no inheritance in the Kingdom. Also, I strongly believe that the sin against the Holy Spirit, the only unforgivable sin, is actually fornication, or race-mixing, for we are corrupting our own bodies and destroying the Holy Spirit by mixing your blood with a stranger blood. I believe that the breath of God given into Adam is the Holy Spirit, and therefore all Israel also have Him as inheritance, living inside our bodies. So fornication is a direct attack and a sin against the Holy Spirit.

But at the same time I'm trying to understand how all the seed of Israel will be saved. Any help?

Also, what if "be saved" means be ressurected, which would happen only to israelites, but they would follow different paths after their judgment? (and only israelites would be judged, as the Law was given only to them.)
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: All Seed of Israel, Fornication and Judgement

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

I think the same as what you said about sin against the Holy Spirit and fornication often meaning race-mixing.

All Israel shall be saved, but my interpretation in these early days of learning is that the reward will differ.

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Clifton has a paper on this:
http://emahiser.christogenea.org/resurr ... -when-whom

He speaks about the judgement, and what awaits some of the racially-pure pastors who mislead people.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:06 pm

I do not believe that race mixing is an unforgivable sin and I don't think there is any scripture to support that. To be the product of such a union is not forgivable in that there is no covenant between the abonimation and God, but God's grace is sufficient for our mixing kindred and we should not presume to judge whether they are worthy of grace. If someone repented and left their misbegotten progeny and spouse I would be happy to welcome him or her into our hitherto small realisation of God's Kingdom.
Nayto

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:36 pm

I do not believe that race mixing is an unforgivable sin and I don't think there is any scripture to support that.

The sin against the Holy Spirit can only be race-mixing. As we receive Him as an inheritance (heritage), the only way to really attack or sin against Him is through race-mixing, which is also a sin againt our own body, the temple of the Holy Spirit. No other sin could fit in this category. And Bible states that this kind of sin is the only unforgivable sin. Meanwhile I'm trying to understand the prophecy of all Israel, so I need evidende from the Scriptures to solve this question. What we think about it does not matter that much - if we have to forgive, we forgive, if not, let it be.

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Clifton has a paper on this:
http://emahiser.christogenea.org/resurr ... -when-whom

He speaks about the judgement, and what awaits some of the racially-pure pastors who mislead people.

Thats very interesting. I'll definetely give a look at this after I come back from college. People being saved through ressurection but receiving different judgements makes perfect sense. Now I have to go.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Nayto » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Could you give me some scriptures with your view :)
Nayto

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Read this: http://christogenea.org/content/adulter ... e-07-31-10

Then this: http://www.christianidentitychurch.net/fornicator.htm

Then look at this:

"Be sure of this, that no fornicator or impure man, or one who is covetous, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God" (Ephesians 5:5).

“Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation — because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.” (Marks 3:28-30).
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm

As already confessed in other places here as well as on Stormfront where I was banned for said confession I am a former race-mixer that sired a mongrel beast. I have done what the scripture commands me to do and separated from the mother [I did this long before CI] and I have no contact with the offspring. I wrote the offspring a letter explaining my position and the one time since then that he showed up uninvited at my door with some foul-mouthed whore I called the police.

And yet I see very clear evidence of Yahweh working mightily and lovingly in my life. As recently as just the other morning but I prefer to keep the details about that private for now. Why would Yahweh even bother to open my eyes in this life if I had no rewards coming in the next one? I mean, we work in part for rewards right? Why give someone a hammer and then say "no wood or nails for you"? I'm ok if I have no rewards in the next life for my transgression. I don't make the rules and the law maker is just. I do know that every effort that I make to communicate CI to White people has the potential to bear fruit. If I prevent even one White person from making the same evil mistake that I made then I would be quite content being that guy in the kingdom that collects change in public toilets that I made reference to in a recent post. The knowledge of stopping another abomination is quite a reward in itself.

Most White people hate the God of the bible and yet many of them still have not miscegenated. Why would Yahweh open my eyes and not theirs? Is it that God can save more for Himself by using a dummy like me who has no rewards coming rather than someone who would earn a better payday? That can't be because as already established by CI doctrine God is not a jew [see me signature].
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Lang wrote:“Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation — because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.” (Marks 3:28-30).

This is talking about broken cisterns, not about any action or utterance coming from a child of Yahweh. If we accept that non-whites are embodied fallen angels [an unclean spirit] into which nothing of Yahweh can be poured because they are broken cisterns than logically anything that they do is offensive to God. There is no forgiveness for such creatures because of the circumstances of their birth. As broken cisterns they can only be habitations for unclean spirits. There is nothing that belongs to Yahweh within their being. To suggest that a child of Yahweh can blaspheme the Holy Spirit you have to then follow by placing an unclean spirit within that child that Yahweh cannot expel which is absurd. And if my previous statement were true then that would render the first part of the quoted verse a lie.

If that entire verse applied to us it would read "most sins will be forgive" rather than "all sins...". It seems to differentiate between different types of men. A common theme in the bible. Jesus' discussion with Nicodemus for example.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Staropramen, I didn't mean to offend you. As I said, I brought up the subject of fornication and sin against the Holy Spirit because I was trying to learn about "all the seed of Israel" being saved.

Through Christian Identity I can come to two different conclusions: That race-mixing is the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit and that all Israel will be saved. Thats a clear contradiction, so thats why I asked for some light - logical thinking based on the Scriptures.

Of course one of them must be wrong, or at least theres a good explanation which I don't know yet. So if you know something, let me know.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 pm

This is talking about broken cisterns, not about any action or utterance coming from a child of Yahweh. If we accept that non-whites are embodied fallen angels [an unclean spirit] into which nothing of Yahweh can be poured because they are broken cisterns than logically anything that they do is offensive to God. There is no forgiveness for such creatures because of the circumstances of their birth. As broken cisterns they can only be habitations for unclean spirits. There is nothing that belongs to Yahweh within their being. To suggest that a child of Yahweh can blaspheme the Holy Spirit you have to then follow by placing an unclean spirit within that child that Yahweh cannot expel which is absurd. And if my previous statement were true then that would render the first part of the quoted verse a lie.

If that entire verse applied to us it would read "most sins will be forgive" rather than "all sins...". It seems to differentiate between different types of men. A common theme in the bible. Jesus' discussion with Nicodemus for example.

But a non adamic person cannot sin, therefore don't need foriveness, for the Law and Christianism are not for them. If the Bible is talking about a certain transgression it must be of Adamic people, because we are the only ones who can commit transgression, for someone can only sin or commit trangression if theres a law given to him which he disobeyed.

As to the "all sins", it's perfectly normal to say, for example, to a child: "You can do whatever you want in this space, however you can't leave this area". It's an exception.
"

J.M.
Lang

Next

Return to New Testament Discussion