This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Parables....

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Parables....

Postby brucebohn » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Thought I would repost this question here, I have had no response & was curious
if anyone could or would share their own insight or thoughts.. Seems to me to be a
a subject or question we need to clarify................ :?:

Jesus spoke in parables so that the jews could not convert then or now.

Could someone please explain to me how a cannanite/edomite could
possibly be converted thru understanding these parables? The word ,
the laws & truth were never written in thier hearts, it is impossible
for them to ever have Love for truth & righteousness, let alone
Love for Yahweh God.... They are the children of the "Fallen ones",
the truth is not within thier capabilities & therefore defies any logic
that they are "convertible"................. It simply is not in their DNA!!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Parables....

Postby Nayto » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Matt 13:10 - 17

And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
Nayto

Postby brucebohn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 pm

ISAIAH 6
As clarified in the Gospel of Luke 8, your papers & podcast...
Thanks Bill..................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm still in that "how can this be" stage. I mean I see nonwhite Christians and I think to myself "they really won't get salvation?", but then I remembered about the mark that God put on us.

"Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts." - 2 Corinthians 1:22 KJV

Since nonwhites are not from Adam, they don't get the Holy Spirit, right?

I'm a bit confused about something. I finally get that all of Israel will be saved, but through Jesus's blood are Japheth and Ham also saved? I used to think that Jesus died for everyone (meaning those people will be saved only if they repent), but now His blood has eternally redeemed Noah's other sons, too? Even without repentance??

There are still so many things that I don't understand. It does make more sense than what I learned from going to Church, even more so than reading the Bible on my own.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Xile wrote:Since nonwhites are not from Adam, they don't get the Holy Spirit, right?

Anyone that is not a pure White is not even considered human and will receive no salvation. All non-Whites will be destroyed at the time of Christ's coming.

Xile wrote:I'm a bit confused about something. I finally get that all of Israel will be saved, but through Jesus's blood are Japheth and Ham also saved? I used to think that Jesus died for everyone (meaning those people will be saved only if they repent), but now His blood has eternally redeemed Noah's other sons, too? Even without repentance??

Japheth and Ham were both pure White and their immediate descendants were pure White as well. Seeing as how Israel scattered into Europe at various points in History and basically mixed with all White peoples, you can basically assume that all White people will be saved.

Xile wrote:There are still so many things that I don't understand. It does make more sense than what I learned from going to Church, even more so than reading the Bible on my own.

The Bible absolutely comes alive when one has received the truth. My stepfather, who still hasn't full accepted the truth, even admitted that the Bible made way more sense from a CI perspective.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Xile wrote:Since nonwhites are not from Adam, they don't get the Holy Spirit, right?

The "breath of life" given to Adam was the Spirit of God.

I'm a bit confused about something. I finally get that all of Israel will be saved, but through Jesus's blood are Japheth and Ham also saved? I used to think that Jesus died for everyone (meaning those people will be saved only if they repent), but now His blood has eternally redeemed Noah's other sons, too? Even without repentance??

Much of Japheth and Ham miscegenated. We can trace the Ashkenazi jews (Eastern European Khazars) back to Japheth for example. Christ is our exclusive Kinsman Redeemer. I've come to the conclusion that a non-White Christian is an oxymoron being that repentance is not and cannot be in their nature. Christ said, "My sheep hear My voice," which means non-sheep i.e. non-Israelites cannot hear His voice.

Another way of looking at it is that the Law was only given to us (Ps. 147:19-20); the other races "have not known them." "Sin is the transgression of the Law", therefore only we are saved for the remission of sins. Christ did not die on the Cross for the racial alien. All of the covenants were made with the same race of people, including the New Covenant, which puts the Law in our heart and mind. Pentecost was the earnest of the Holy Spirit given to Israel (II Cor. 1:22).

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:02 pm

The reason why I ask about nonwhites is because I have family members who married Mongoloid Tatar types and they seem to have accepted God. The Chinese Church that I used to go to back in the states had people who believed that they would be saved. I even watched a few documentaries about nonwhites turning from their evil ways, etc.

My dad is asking me the same thing about how there could even be a Christian nonwhite if technically they don't truly believe.

Something like this? :o

To counter my argument I have also heard of many instances where Asians and negroes lie about their relationship with God or at least don't take it seriously. I read how the Shintoists who 'converted' to Christianity would reject it, because of the fear that their neighbors wouldn't approve. Basically, in the nonwhite world, traditions overrule anything from God.

Then again, while going to my Church, I'd ask myself just how many of those people are true believers and not just there because that is what they "must" do.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 am

The mud races believe judeo-christianity because it suits them and because it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside. To say that it must be possible for a nigger to be saved because it has accepted Christianity is looking at it the wrong way. God is the one who accepts us, not the other way around, and Scripture tells us who He accepts. Also, White people have practiced pagan religions. Does this mean that those pagan religions are real then, just because they were practiced?

This is a tricky one for liberal people though. Make no mistake, a nigger is able to act amicable if it wants to and many people assume that niggers can be good and Christian. The truth is though, it is no better than a dog that has been trained to act a certain way in company.
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 am

The mud races believe judeo-christianity because it suits them and because it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside. To say that it must be possible for a nigger to be saved because it has accepted Christianity is looking at it the wrong way. God is the one who accepts us, not the other way around, and Scripture tells us who He accepts. Also, White people have practiced pagan religions. Does this mean that those pagan religions are real then, just because they were practiced?

This is a tricky one for liberal people though. Make no mistake, a nigger is able to act amicable if it wants to and many people assume that niggers can be good and Christian. The truth is though, it is no better than a dog that has been trained to act a certain way in company.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 am

The asians, blacks and jews make idols to serve themselves (like pagans). IMHO. They cannot Truly comprehend the Holy Bible, it is beyond their intellect ...but they can imitate. In any White nation, while being supported by Whites, blacks almost act like Men (many are also mixed blood and have a slightly stronger intellect). I need to do a post on why the IQ test cannot be valid with chinks and jews, who have never achieved anything worthwhile, put above Whites.
They understand how to behave to get what they want; you can train a bird or a mouse to do amazing things with a food incentive. Dolphins, elephants and dogs, in the presence of White Man can out-perform the beast-races. My dog had more sentience, intelligence and kindness than a typical non-White. However the non-Whites will always overtake us in their schemes, in a babylon system, because they are capable of levels of depravity that we are not (Hosea 2:7).

In their own nations; blacks are animals, jews and arabs commit heinous acts of violence and rape daily, chinks pollute and destroy without remorse.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

I have always wondered about this one as well, how could they possibly be converted under any circumstance? ...were there some Israelites to which this was directed who He had given away to sin.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to New Testament Discussion