This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How can we spread and share Yahweh's Gospel?

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: How can we spread and share Yahweh's Gospel?

Postby Acrimonious » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Ah, that's good to know. It's really a shame that he went off the deep-end like that. I haven't yet started on Counterfeit Christianity, which you mentioned had his admission of it, but I'll certainly be watchful when reading that.
Acrimonious

Postby GermanSaxon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 am

I agree with Mark that Capt's booklet is a great introduction to people who show an interest. Larry Blanchard also did a couple of good tracts that are useful. I don't know where my copies are though.

Sword Brethren is right about not getting into useless political arguments. I would suggest praying about it and studying the message and learning to be sensitive to the Spirit of Yahweh within you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The closer you draw near and seek Him will result in your abiding in His will in your life.

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Note the result of prayer in this incident-

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

As for my experience- when I am able to get out- Yahweh brings to me all kinds of our people to share the message with. I share with them and direct them to websites with more information about the things we may have talked about.

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

Thank all of y'all for all of y'alls response to this post!

Yahweh Bless!

Love our Adamic Race!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 am

Yahweh has blessed me with an opportunity!

My Uncle Mike and his kids are coming over to visit today and they will be here until Friday. Yahweh has blessed me with this opportunity to try to talk some sense into him. My Uncle Mike is a huge judeo-christian person. I'm sure as soon as I tell him that Jesus was never a jew, that he will start yelling at me immediately.

Love Always in Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Previous

Return to New Testament Discussion