This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How can we spread and share Yahweh's Gospel?

Discussions concerning the New Testament

How can we spread and share Yahweh's Gospel?

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 am

What are some good ideas on how we can share and spread Yahweh's Gospel?

What are some many different ways that have worked for people of this forum?

Oh, also, I live in a very tiny town where everyone knows everyone, so, people already talk about me being in a so called cult, and that if I ever start talking with anyone in this nothing of a small town about Yahweh, to have nothing to do with any of what I have to say, because, according to the people of this small nothing of a town, I'll try to pull people into my so called cult. Have any of y'all on this forum, had to deal with that kind of thing, living in a small town, where everyone knows everyone? It's like living in a small town, works against me, in my efforts in sharing and spreading Yahweh's Gospel here, where everyone knows everyone.

Please Reply. Thanks!

Yahweh Bless!

Love Always in Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: How can we spread and share Yahweh's Gospel?

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 am

I don't speak with people who aren't worth speaking to.

I focus on people who already agree that the Jews are evil, the Jews are behind communism, Jewry and freemasonry are dangerous, etc.

I had one guy who was declared the Jews were the personification of evil, they were behind communism, behind the banking finance capitalism wrecking the West, they instigated wars, they want a global government, but then he lamented that God made them the chosen people and that we couldn't just crush them because of that.

I asked him to keep an open mind, went over a large amount of scripture and history with him over a 2 hour period and then he agreed that they are Edomites who should be wiped out.

If somebody cannot even figure out that communism is Jewish, they're not going to get Israelite Identity so I won't even bother discussing the scripture with them.

It is 2013 and we have more than enough documentation proving that communism is Jewish. If somebody cannot understand that the Jews were [and still are] behind communism, then they're a zombie.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:11 am

Consider my approach triage. I have limited time and resources [in addition to having limited patience]. I focus my time and resources on those who are likely to benefit from my effort.

I don't waste time and resources where the efforts will be in vain.

Also, I deal with a lot of people who are politically/spiritually in darkness and I cannot wreck my dealings with them by pushing political/theological information their way, when they will just reject it and then stop dealing with me.

I usually start small and if somebody can understand that America is NOT operating as a Constitutional Republic on free market principles and that NWO/global communism is being pushed by a dedicated global conspiracy, then they are worth talking to about deeper things such as the Jews.

I had a professor I was conversing with about communism and we were talking [alone after class] and he understood about the Masons, he agreed about the Bolsheviks being financed by Wall-Street, and finally he asked me if I thought any group in particular was pushing communism or how communism came about as an idea. I told him "communism is the political expression of the teachings of the Talmud" and he replied, "there's certainly a mountain of evidence for that view" and then he explained he had read significant portions of the Talmud and that he found it to be a disgusting and wretched book. We've had many detailed and interesting conversations about Jews, their power, etc.

Even so, he cannot bring himself to write the word "Jew" emails to me because he is worried about keyword logging programs from surveillance programs installed on various servers, but it is obvious from the context of the sentences/paragraphs who we are talking about.

I usually refer to them as "the enemy" or "the edomites" just to avoid using the word.

We live in a society where if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person they will report you and ruin your career. Professors have to watch what they say and to whom they say it or they might be fired. Students have to watch what they say or they might be ejected from their university.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:15 am

Imagine living in the 1930s in the Soviet Union and trying to find somebody you can safely talk to about how horrible communism is, how much you hate Stalin, and how you yearn for freedom, all while avoiding NKVD agents, informants, police, plants, people who have been compromised, people who cannot keep their mouths shut and will wind up getting you found out after they blab to the village [or to a neighbor who is an NKVD asset] that you don't like Stalin.

Back then you would be killed or sent to a gulag for 10+ years.

Today if you are discovered to be a dissident you will have your career and profession ruined and you might have your entire life turned upside down.

Most people are not in a position where they can march down main street declaring they want Jews deported out of the USA, because the jews hold the mortgage on their home, the jews own the company that pays their salary, they cannot speak out for fear of the Jews. That is assuming they understand the truth and want to speak out!

Don't try the frontal approach of "Hey I know the Jews are evil do you know it too? Let's talk about how evil the Jews are!"

You have to pick up on certain key concepts. People who have a thorough understanding of the history of the last 100-200 years, people who don't believe America is a Republic, people who believe FDR, LBJ, Woodrow Wilson, and Abraham Lincoln were horrible presidents who shredded the Constitution, those are people you can probably have a frank and honest discussion with.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:17 am

Thank You for your replies. You are very helpful!

Yahweh Bless!

Love Always in Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 am

I'm thinking about purchasing one or more books from artisanpublishers.com to pass out to family members, with hopes that they will take it seriously and read the books and then come to me with questions. That is my rough raw plan, for now, at least.

Yahweh Bless!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 am

BrettDeason wrote:I'm thinking about purchasing one or more books from artisanpublishers.com to pass out to family members, with hopes that they will take it seriously and read the books and then come to me with questions. That is my rough raw plan, for now, at least.

Yahweh Bless!

- Brett Deason

I order 40 at a time of the 'Abrahamic Covenants' by E. Raymond Capt for the price break and because of it's simple and scholarly approach for handouts, if your target market is beginners. It's a soft cover about 4x7 inches and only 48 pages. The average person will not read a religious book that is hundreds of pages. Make it easy for them.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 am

Thank You! I greatly appreciate that!

Love Always in Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Acrimonious » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:47 pm

I am thoroughly perusing Abrahamic Covenant in order that I might feel comfortable giving it to friends that need the milk of the matter. Comparing references can be so tedious, but rewarding. The knowledge that Mr. Capt appears to have accepted a universalist philosophy has made me wary...
Acrimonious

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Acrimonious wrote:The knowledge that Mr. Capt appears to have accepted a universalist philosophy has made me wary...

I know, but he came out with that crap just a few years before he died. Most of his early work is good stuff. The 'Abrahamic Covenant' booklet doesn't have any hint of universalism; otherwise I wouldn't use it.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to New Testament Discussion