This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of fire

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 am

I think if we do lie and sin, it is not how we naturally want to live. It is not how we are in our hearts, we feel grieved in our hearts because we know we are falling short of His Way, of the Law that is written on our hearts.

So sin does not originate with us or our fathers, we are not the children of inherent/genetic liars. But in our apostasy we are twice the children of hell, when we take-on the beliefs of babylon. Look at our youth, in becoming proselytes of babylon, they are far more zealous than the beast hominids.

The other races "sin" without fear, they have no Law and so it cannot really be called sin. They have no standards and no God. They are soulless beast.

...wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Rich I think you can discover just how gracious and good our God is when you realise what he did to reconcile -us- to Him, the Promises He gave us because He loved our fathers. Clifton Emahiser has a series called the Greatest Love Story ever Told. There is so much here at Christogenea that is focused on the Bible and Scripture, it is not just another sect. As your Brother in Christ, I not trying to talk-down to you or be 'right'... I know nothing but that He Is.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Rich83 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:19 am

Brother, sin doesnt originate with our heavenly father, this is true. But havent our fathers taught us a craft for which we give thanks to the trade and not the Lord? Don't we thank God that we are Israel, but not for His rebuke for our fathers sin? The other races do not sin out of fear of law from God, but they sin because they do not fear Israel. The Lord delivered his sons the law to uphold this world forever. If any people were to ever survive, it was in accordance to Gods guidance and grace through our migrations, and even the strangers among us were to recognize the sabbath. For who are the real transgressors of the law? The teacher who doesnt teach and only teaches to the congregation? or the student whos always absent? Our people are already redeemed brothers, have ye no faith in Christ Jesus our Lord? My eyes have seen our people behaving lower than I have seen some of these beasts, and they honor God in more capacity as given to them than alot of our kin. Grace of God is surely with our people, but truly brothers, what are we boasting? That was my only real point to consider, is that regardless of what Edom has done, everyone else has been compromised. God created all creatures, and even if all are not children of our Lord, they were still created by the Most High. Do they deserve the edge of the sword? Or do they deserve chastening and rebuke? Transgressors of the law shall never stand. Just as a house divided against itself cannot stand, and never will a mixed race union that seeks to destroy our light and remove our candlestick stand under the law. But who judges? Who is the true judge who cast the first stone? Is it we? So, if that were set in stone, and that all men return to their lands, considering that they all shall eventually either follow and observe the sabbath and holy days and most high as we, and we being their conduit to salvation and redemption, or they die. Jesus Christ died for us, and HIs sacrifice for us was for our salvation.To fulfill. We were meant to be a light, brothers. Not boasters of heirdom. Not coveting the kingdom. No pride, or envy, or all of the things that we do daily without batting an eye, as long as we're championing Israel pridefully, and boasting woefully. To me, all men are liars as our Lord said. So if I can only compare the Bible with history as written by men and retracted by jews, and the way I observe history and its changes and agendas just in my 30 years of being, I consider how for every generation from the beginning it has gotten worse, until God only intervenes. I just get lost when people call my God a liar, that he is not all loving, and will not answer if we seek him with all our hearts truly. it seems everyone has the answers according to their heart, but cannot say why God has not come to as promised? He was clear that if we followed his law, or atleast our spirit felt the pain of not being able to fulfill it, and observed the sabbath, whether according to rabbinical traditions or breaking every yoke and telling truth. Casting away all our worldly ways, and worries and seeking him with all our heart, even to tears. Crying and moaning for our brethren, loving them, even for their folly, because even though they err, Jesus Christ has redeemed thee. Brothers, I perceive it is due to our vanity. His elect are continually sinning, surely in this current world they are not seeking him with the meekness and humbleness that is due to our Lord and God, all praise and glory being His. Not Israels. We are even today, on the verge of death, still sitting aside boasting, with no plan of how to achieve peace, only praying Jesus Christ will destroy all our foes for our iniquity. I have gathered all the tools for peace from what i consider the truth, from God. From what I have seen and read, and considered in my heart to speak according to his true plan for redemption for the whole world. Ive felt crazy considering it, because for a long time, I agreed whole heartedly with all of you. I also have had compassion for them who I see trying to do right, or make sense of truth or call on the name of our Lord. A rapist is a rapist. A murderer a murderer. All are judged by the law. Only the Holy One holds the weight in the balances. According to his good pleasure, not Israel's. We have our reward brothers. If we are to have dominion over all on earth, its not by genocide. It is in accordance to Gods law. Please consider these things. I am only seeking to really put ourselves under the microscope in perhaps some areas we maybe could use some polishing. I believe the day of the Lord is truly upon us, and we all want to be our humblest, cause we know not when he comes. He is like a thief in the night, and his reward is with him. Blessings and praise to our Father continually, who inspires us to think freely, and speak.
Rich83

Postby bahr » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:20 am

God created all creatures, and even if all are not children of our Lord, they were still created by the Most High. Do they deserve the edge of the sword? Or do they deserve chastening and rebuke?

They are not children of our Lord, but they are created by the Most High?!
What are you talking about?

Mat 15:13:
    But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Not boasters of heirdom. Not coveting the kingdom. No pride, or envy, or all of the things that we do daily without batting an eye, as long as we're championing Israel pridefully, and boasting woefully.

There is a difference between boasting, pride, envy and telling the simple truth, according to the Word of Yahweh: ALL Israel shall be saved, period.

Amos 3:2:
    You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Crying and moaning for our brethren, loving them, even for their folly, because even though they err, Jesus Christ has redeemed thee.

Loving our brethren is telling the truth; if they don't want the truth, then:

Mat 24:37:
    But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

If we are to have dominion over all on earth, its not by genocide. It is in accordance to Gods law.

Oba 1:18:
    And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Rev 21:1:
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

THAT is the will of Yahweh!
bahr

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 am

I just get lost when people call my God a liar, that he is not all loving, and will not answer if we seek him with all our hearts truly.

I just wanted to add that our Lord is a God of vengeance, power, war and hate. He loves Adam, he has nothing but hate for those corruptions that walk like men.

V. 119: “There are many animals in the world which are in a human form.

From another paper of Emahiser's, Early Church Era Two-Seedline, quotes some apocrypha from the Gospel of Phillip.

I really think you should, at the least, review or listen to some of Clifton or Bill's work to acquaint yourself with DSCI theology ...after-all this forum is mainly for discussing DSCI and learning about it from the learned brethren here. I am here to get advice as I develop my understanding... so I am a novice too and had to realise that I am not here to debate but to learn.

Learn with us Brother :beer: ...but I am sorry, no-one here will accept universalist doctrines.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 am

Rich83 wrote:Can any truly dictate this with any authority? Do we not know it is our Lord who shall judge? Vainly do we declare one way or another, but has the lips of the Lord professed this to you? For the world perceives according to their heart, and are all deceived by Satan, but the Lord says, he deceives the WHOLE world. Let us put on the armor of our God, and approach Him with meekness and humbleness, for we are all children of liars. Until he declares for certainty, we cannot. We can say with authority who we are, and what is our purpose, for everything else is vanity. This is my thoughts on it anyway.

Rich, all I did in my presentations was quote Scripture. We do not declare anything vainly which is found explicitly in the Word of God and with two or three witnesses. All you have here in your rebuttal, and in the posts you made subsequent to it, is emotional bullshit. How about some substance to your own vain pleas?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby marc4liberty » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 am

I'm still confused by the statement that "all Israel will be saved."

If "saved" means eternal salvation, then why is there a judgement day of God? Why does Rev. 20:12 say that the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works?

Yahshua said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. It seems to me that this means that it is not enough just to be an Israelite. You also need to believe in Yahshua and follow the laws of God and repent when you sin.
marc4liberty

Postby bahr » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am

You also need to believe in Yahshua and follow the laws of God and repent when you sin.

If you believe that, you must conclude that the crucifixion of Christ was nothing but a spectacle!

First, noone can repent of all sins. We are in sins even if we don't know it. Can you repent from the sins relative to the agricultural laws, or the sins relative to usury? Lots of sins are collective, and we individuals cannot live 100% outside these crimes; we can't repent from these collective sins simply by our own personal volition.

For whom did Christ died? For non-sinners only? For light-sinners only? For repentant sinners only? Nonsense! He died for ALL sinners, ALL Israel! Otherwise, the entire "grace" thing is a nonsense. Israel is the bride of Christ, and He won't marry an incomplete bride. We are ALL cleansed by His blood, once and for all.
bahr

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:34 am

To agree with Bahr, no-one can justify themselves under the Law, we are all guilty. They aren't Christians if they try to do so. To understand this, the nature of the Propitiation; will leave you in awe of the Power, Mercy and Love of our God.

How can a bastard be judged on their works, or for their sin, or according to the Law. Sin is transgression of the Law and bastards were never given the Law. The existence of bastards IS transgression of the Law. The Law is the basis for the Covenant, and Christ died in our place, to fulfill the Law, to release His people from the Law and bring His people back under Covenant with His blood.

So because bastards don't have the Law, they have no Covenant, they cannot sin, they have no part in Christ or His Propitiation and they have no part in the new Covenant or the promises of salvation and resurrection.

Bill, Clifton and Mark (his site is Kinsman redeemer) have addressed these issues many times, and I am sure you would find a better answer in their long, more in-depth and more knowledgeable works. This is my sincere hope, that you will give them a chance.

I cannot find the podcast I had in mind, sorry, but 'Israel, Sin and the Law' discusses the nature of Sin, the Law and the Propitiation. Honestly the podcasts make things too easy, but at-least they will give you an idea of how/where to start.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 am

BrettDeason wrote:He's a good friend of mine, who has been in Identity longer than I have been in Identity. And his argument is about judeo-christian pastors who are of our Adamic Race, but, they support homosexuality, they love the jews, they have no problems with race mixing, and they do not obey Yahweh's Laws, nor Yahweh's Commandments. So, in his opinion, they will not be allowed to enter into Yahweh's Kingdom.

Love Always in Yahweh,
Brett Deason

They will be in the kingdom. They will be the people that you give change to who keep public toilets clean or some similar job. Ministers will be judged much more harshly than everyone else.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm

marc4liberty wrote:I'm still confused by the statement that "all Israel will be saved."

If "saved" means eternal salvation, then why is there a judgement day of God? Why does Rev. 20:12 say that the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works?

The parable of the wheat and the tares gives us a clue. There must be a judgment to discern the difference between those who say they are Israel and are not, and those who are Israel, but blind to their identity. But this conundrum will not last forever. Furthermore, within Israel there is a difference between the righteous and the unrighteous, which will determine who will be reigning and ruling with Christ in the Kingdom. All of Israel will be saved is not the same thing as rewards or the consequences of how we live our lives in this life.

Yahshua said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. It seems to me that this means that it is not enough just to be an Israelite. You also need to believe in Yahshua and follow the laws of God and repent when you sin.

One will inevitably be persuaded in the Creator of life when one is resurrected from the grave and stands before the Truth. For the Christian believer, we do not need empirical evidence, because we have faith in the Word. Although, proof is there for those who seek to find it.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to New Testament Discussion