This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of fire

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of

Postby EzraLB » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:58 am

Londonlight40 wrote:In my mind, the elite are crushed in their DUMBS. The continuity of their power is destroyed. However, many people will be decimated by meteors from planet X. A suffient kil percentage will the allow the remnant and the ressurected saints in immortal bodies to easily rebuild. Earth cannot be destroyed so there will be enemy resistence left, but Adamic man being superior will overcome easily. The only thing left is the appointed time for judgement and disposing of the discarnate spirits - the wicked souls that need some degree of high energy to destroy aka lake of fire.

"In your mind"? You sound like you are re-writing Scripture as a quasi-Dominion Theology based on the "teachings" of Dr. Who, Star Trek with Zecharia Sitchen. You say that people will be "decimated by meteors" from this mysterious Planet X, but where does Scripture state that?

You've brought this hodge podge up in two other threads and been refuted, yet you start the same Sci-Fi eschatology in another thread as if you expect a different result.

If you've listened to any of Bill's podcasts or read this forum carefully, how could you possibly believe that we are a bunch of "tin foil hat" Christians who think that Armageddon is going to play out like a bad Hollywood B-Movie directed by Ed Wood?
Attachments
Jewish End Times.jpg
Jewish End Times.jpg (33.41 KiB) Viewed 4656 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 am

Londonlight40 wrote:Hi, in a recent podcast on Christian expectation, we seem to have two outcomes. One is a cleanup crew for the enemy after fall of babylon. But where does the ressurection of dead and quickening of living and lake of fire come into this? Also Jesus's literal return. In my mind, the elite are crushed in their DUMBS. The continuity of their power is destroyed. However, many people will be decimated by meteors from planet X. A suffient kil percentage will the allow the remnant and the ressurected saints in immortal bodies to easily rebuild. Earth cannot be destroyed so there will be enemy resistence left, but Adamic man being superior will overcome easily. The only thing left is the appointed time for judgement and disposing of the discarnate spirits - the wicked souls that need some degree of high energy to destroy aka lake of fire.

Beginning to resemble a Windy City Rabbi forum... :o
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:52 am

A much younger Joe wrote
I am reading Clifton Emahiser's All Kinds of Flesh Not the Same, where the animals and nature and Adam-man are described as part of one creation (well from the same maker). All of creation suffers and waits for Adam-man to be restored Romans 8:22. But Yahweh only made one kind of Man ...Adam-man, the rest is a corruption.

I now think that 'the creation' is referring to Adamic man not 'all creation' of God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:27 am

Right, "the creation" in Scripture refers to one particular Creature, in context all Adamic man collectively, as it clearly does in Romans chapter 8. If that is how Paul understood the term there, we cannot deny his understanding where it is used elsewhere (where the words for all and creation are singular).

However it is more obnoxious, when jew-deo (which is Jews as god) xtians maintain that bastards can fit into the definition of "all Creation" where it may refer to everything that Yahweh God ever created, since He definitely did not create any bastards.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Relevant to this thread, This is a Skype transcript from a conversation I had with Brother Ryan late last night. I hope he does not mind me posting it.

Ryan was arguing in a separate Skype conversation, and Skyped me for feedback and, I guess, some input. I will add some quotes and things for clarification. I only omitted things of a personal nature.

I did not get involved directly with the 3rd party, and will obscure his name here for his own privacy.

[9:41:08 PM] Bro. Ryan: X and I are arguing over you.

[9:59:25 PM] William Finck: LOL why is that?

[10:00:39 PM] Bro. Ryan: It is VERY SERIOUS. This has been building up for a while and I have been seeing it coming. I am not going to tolerate it anymore.

[10:01:07 PM] William Finck: Wow, did Eli James infect his brain again?

[10:01:38 PM] William Finck: Or am I a jew now, LOL

[10:02:46 PM] Bro. Ryan: No, he has said: "... He openly stated in his speech at Mark Downey's church that the goal of his ministry was to spread the "All whites are saved" doctrine. The doctrine did not originate with Swift it originated with Lanz Von Liebenfels who was an Austrian Occultist/Gnostic. "

[10:03:57 PM] William Finck: LOL the "All Whites are saved" assertion is directly tied to Malachi chapter 4 and the Elijah prophecy, and I do not give a fuck about any Lanz Von Liebenfels

[10:04:09 PM] William Finck: X is arguing with Scripture, not with me.

[10:04:17 PM] Bro. Ryan: I know that Bill. I am letting him have it.

[10:04:21 PM] William Finck: Isaiah 45, ROmans 5 and 1 Corinthians 15

[10:04:34 PM] William Finck: I got 3 witnesses, and more

[10:04:54 PM] Bro. Ryan: I told him: "Bill has CLEARLY laid out WHY he believes ALL Adamites will receive eternal life, and NOT once, X, does he site ANY other reason, or writer, or Identist, he cites BIBLE VERSES ONLY. So whether he is right or wrong, YOU are required to show from Scripture where he is wrong. But to say he is teaching a Gnostic teaching is absolute bullshit, He cites NO Gnostic writings and only Bible verses. So WHAT is your REAL issue with Bill?? He has always tried to be nice to you. And Emry cited only Bible verses for believing it as well, NO Gnostic or Jewish writings (like Swift did)."

[10:07:45 PM] William Finck: Well, thanks, I am sorry X is stuck on stupid, but what you said is true.

[10:08:24 PM] William Finck: The only passage I quote in relation to that teaching which is outside of the 66 books is in the Wisdom of Solomon chapter 2, and that is not Gnostic, LOL

[10:08:44 PM] William Finck: And I prove the point without that.

[10:09:14 PM] William Finck: It is not my fault that many CI teachers before me do not get it.

[10:09:34 PM] William Finck: BUT both Clifton Emahiser AND Mark Downey generally agree with me on that point now.

[10:09:47 PM] William Finck: So X can kick them to the curb as well.

[10:10:41 PM] William Finck: All Whites are saved because this world was fucked up from the beginning, and we are all a product of this fucked up world, so we are learning from it.

[10:11:16 PM] William Finck: If half of us go to hell, where is the lesson when only the fucking goodie-twoshoes are saved? THAT is a joke.

[10:12:01 PM] Bro. Ryan: His hostility towards you is not really based on his disagreeement with you on that doctrine. I am not sure what, but he turned against you a while back.

[10:12:11 PM] William Finck: The power and glory of Yahweh lies in the fact that all Whites are saved because HE created us to be immortal.

[10:12:27 PM] William Finck: Yeah, well, I cannot help that.

[10:12:39 PM] Bro. Ryan: Me neither, bro.

[10:19:03 PM] Bro. Ryan: I tried hard to get him to bring up his concerns about the All Adamite/Israel thing with you over a year ago. If you will remember I asked you FOR HIM about John 3:16 and the "perish" part, shortly after I moved here.

[10:20:33 PM] William Finck: Yeah, the John commentary is coming, next year, LOL, sorry

[10:40:00 PM] Bro. Ryan: His answer: He said the entire focus of Christogenea is "to promote a doctrine that I absolutely disagree with."

[10:41:00 PM] William Finck: LOL, I do not think I said it quite that way, but that is indeed what we should be focused on. He disagrees with Scripture, and not with me, I am nobody to change the Word of Yahweh

[10:42:09 PM] Bro. Ryan: I just asked him: "So I guess you hate ALL Swift's work and Emry's as well, huh?"

[10:44:15 PM] William Finck: The purpose of Unity and Divisions was to show that the common salvation of all whites is the foundation for true unity, while the recognition that no one else is saved is where the real division should lie..

[10:44:28 PM] William Finck: And I stand by every word of it.

[10:44:42 PM] William Finck: If he does not believe it, he won't have me to answer to.

[10:45:25 PM] William Finck: I am teaching exactly what Paul taught, as I illustrated in the Colossians presentation from the other night.

[10:46:41 PM] William Finck: In different language, I am teaching exactly what Paul taught here in Colossians 3: "11 Where one is not Greek and Judaean, circumcision and uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, slave, free, but altogether and in all ways Anointed. 12 Therefore you put on (as elect of Yahweh, holy and beloved,) affections of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, forbearance, 13 being patient with one another and being forgiving to each other. If one should have a cause for complaint against anyone, then just as the Prince has forgiven you, so also you do."

[10:51:24 PM] William Finck: Right, Emry and Swift both taught all Israel, so far as I have heard.

[10:51:35 PM] William Finck: I know Swift better than Emry.

[10:52:12 PM] William Finck: X has Eli stuck in his head. Eli hates the all Israel doctrine. ALL universalists must reject that doctrine!

[10:52:22 PM] Bro. Ryan: Emry DEFINITELY taught it.

[10:53:07 PM] William Finck: If they can justify throwing one Israelite into the Lake of Fire, than they can justify squeezing a nigger into the Kingdom of Heaven, because Salvation is by behaviour, and not by the Word of God.

[10:53:30 PM] Bro. Ryan: This is what I told him just now: "You don't have to like Bill, but you do have recognize a man-of-God, and NO man-of-God is perfect or without personality flaws.
I don't know about ALL and EVERY White receiving Salvation, but I sure am not going to go around telling people that people are going to burn in Hell or be destroyed forever .... like I used to years back, because I do NOT believe that we can earn Salvation, nor do I believe that Whites of ancient times who did not know Yahweh will be destroyed for all eternity. I am seeing, that there is a much bigger picture to things now, and the scared religion bullshit is divisive, creates self-righteous pharisees and I am not going to be a part of that anymore, it is WRONG, it creates a WRONG unholy spirit ....just like when Christ rebuked the disciples for wanting to call fire down and told them they were not of the right spirit!

[10:53:31 PM] William Finck: Salvation is either by behavior OR by genetics.

[10:53:55 PM] Bro. Ryan: Great way to put it!! I like that!

[10:54:51 PM] William Finck: The Universalists insist that it is by behavior.

[10:55:23 PM] William Finck: The Whites of ancient times were saved, who sinned before the flood, which is the subject of 1 Peter 3&4.

[10:55:44 PM] William Finck: Christ preaching the gospel to the spirits in prison (Hades).

[10:56:06 PM] William Finck: If THEY can be saved, ANY Adamite can be saved.

[10:56:20 PM] William Finck: as Paul taught in Romans 5, 1 Corinthians 15.

[10:56:21 PM] Bro. Ryan: Well I also meant all Adamites that weren't Israelites as well as Israelites that "lost" their identity and Yahweh in the dispersions and European migrations.

[10:56:36 PM] William Finck: right

[10:56:57 PM] William Finck: there is a much bigger picture than even the relationship with Israel.

[10:57:28 PM] Bro. Ryan: See, that is a LOT of White people (in the past) and I just don't understand how God would doom them to eternal death when they had NO way of knowing about Him!

[10:58:36 PM] William Finck: right. there is a bigger picture, which I explained as well as I could presenting Romans chapters 5 & 6.

[10:59:03 PM] Bro. Ryan: X just told me Salvation is.... "It's by faith, works, and genetics.
Faith, and through faith we have works. And then obviously genetics."

[10:59:31 PM] William Finck: LOL, so he believes in works salvation, that man can save himself.

[10:59:42 PM] William Finck: he has salvation and reward confused.

[10:59:54 PM] William Finck: The apostles did not confuse salvation and reward.

[11:01:15 PM] Bro. Ryan: Right. I just told him.

[11:01:41 PM] William Finck: Proof: 1 Corinthians chapter 3:

[11:02:04 PM] William Finck: "13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

[11:02:25 PM] William Finck: I can prove everything I say through Scripture, or I would not fucking say it, OR you can shoot me.

[11:03:00 PM] William Finck: All these clowns that hate me only think they know what they are saying.

[11:03:52 PM] William Finck: Eli James hates "all Israel" and twists pretzels to refute it.

[11:04:04 PM] Bro. Ryan: The verse that really sticks out to me is where people are turned over to satan yet their spirits will be saved.

[11:04:34 PM] William Finck: Right, I would go there next, LOL

[11:04:41 PM] William Finck: that is in 1 Corinthians 5.

[11:05:28 PM] William Finck: "5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."

[11:11:43 PM] Bro. Ryan: X said: "I believe you have to have FAITH to be saved. There are varying degrees of Faith. But it comes down to pure faith."

[11:14:30 PM] William Finck: LOL, that is outright funny.

[11:14:38 PM] William Finck: The promise is to Abraham, not to us.

[11:15:00 PM] William Finck: The faith of Abraham is what Abraham believed, not what we believe.

[11:15:09 PM] William Finck: What we believe does not matter.

[11:15:34 PM] William Finck: BUT hearing and believing, you keep the law and love your brother, and have hope of a better salvation.

[11:16:27 PM] William Finck: If X were a man about it, he would have confronted me with those questions

[11:17:54 PM] William Finck: instead of sniveling.

[11:20:47 PM] Bro. Ryan: I know. But he thinks you will be condescending towards him.

[11:21:18 PM] William Finck: LOL, but that to me is a sign of weakness. X would have a hard time in prison

[11:21:44 PM] William Finck: and I was never condescending, I just don't think he understands my humor.

[11:21:57 PM] Bro. Ryan: X: "Faith is not a work. You don't work on your faith God gives you faith." Me: RIGHT!!!! THINK ABOUT THE CORNER YOU JUST PAINTED YOURSELF IN X!!!

[11:22:29 PM] William Finck: The act of believing IS a work

[11:22:40 PM] William Finck: If you believe right, you can save yourself?

[11:23:09 PM] Bro. Ryan: Yea, I told him this: "Well you keep on thinking you have earned your Salvation by having faith. I know I am Saved even if I loose faith, because if salvation is based on ANYTHING I do, then I can earn it."

[11:23:12 PM] William Finck: In the first century, belief was an assurance of salvation.

[11:23:31 PM] William Finck: But it is irrelevant to everyone who has not heard the true gospel.

[11:23:52 PM] William Finck: Today Pentecostals "believe" in idols, so is that the right belief?

[11:24:08 PM] William Finck: The faith of Judeos that Jesus loves niggers, does that make them saved?

End of conversation, it was getting late here...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:36 pm

wmfinck wrote:[10:02:46 PM] Bro. Ryan: No, he has said: "... He openly stated in his speech at Mark Downey's church that the goal of his ministry was to spread the "All whites are saved" doctrine. The doctrine did not originate with Swift it originated with Lanz Von Liebenfels who was an Austrian Occultist/Gnostic. "

Wow, I can't place who this would be. It was never an issue with me before I heard Bill's take on the subject, as is the case with a lot of things, but it quickly resonated as the truth and I have have been preaching it ever since. The truth should be a no-brainer, but as we know, people cling to their old ways like super glue.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Staropramen wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong brother but haven't you also pointed out that even the spurious ending[s] to the Gospel of Mark state clearly "the whole creation" in the singular? Of course they are still spurious nonetheless but even questionable passages get this much correct.

Bill Finck responded;

Yes, it is singular in the spurious passages of Mark as well.

The grammatical argument can be refuted with a simplistic view of Revelation 5:13, however I would doubt that Revelation 5:13 is talking about anything but men.

If in other passages the words which mean "the whole creation" can refer to animals and vegetation and other things as well, that still does not negate or change the way Paul used the term as he himself explained in his epistles.

Fixed for clarity.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wehner » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 pm

I've read this entire post about Adamites being cast into the lake of fire. I was surprised that no one hit on Hebrews 10:26-31. These versus show that even though all Israel shall be saved, it is not just a reward after resurrection that should motivate ones behavior. There will be punishment for being a bad boy. I agree with bill that salvation is (if you are adamite), by Yashuas blood and ones behavior OR race. So, make your bed in heaven wisely..... you'll be sleeping in it for eternity.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 am

Well I agree with that Wehner, salvation is by race. It doesn't matter what non-whites believe; they cannot be saved. As for behaviour, I think white people who are traiotors or sodomites will have no reward thus I think All Israel will be preserved but that behaviour will justify their reward.

1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby PhilNotChristian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 pm

EzraLB wrote:
Londonlight40 wrote:In my mind, the elite are crushed in their DUMBS. The continuity of their power is destroyed. However, many people will be decimated by meteors from planet X. A suffient kil percentage will the allow the remnant and the ressurected saints in immortal bodies to easily rebuild. Earth cannot be destroyed so there will be enemy resistence left, but Adamic man being superior will overcome easily. The only thing left is the appointed time for judgement and disposing of the discarnate spirits - the wicked souls that need some degree of high energy to destroy aka lake of fire.

"In your mind"? You sound like you are re-writing Scripture as a quasi-Dominion Theology based on the "teachings" of Dr. Who, Star Trek with Zecharia Sitchen. You say that people will be "decimated by meteors" from this mysterious Planet X, but where does Scripture state that?

You've brought this hodge podge up in two other threads and been refuted, yet you start the same Sci-Fi eschatology in another thread as if you expect a different result.

If you've listened to any of Bill's podcasts or read this forum carefully, how could you possibly believe that we are a bunch of "tin foil hat" Christians who think that Armageddon is going to play out like a bad Hollywood B-Movie directed by Ed Wood?

What is this banter all about ?
PhilNotChristian

Previous

Return to New Testament Discussion