This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of fire

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: Adamic Race who will end up being cast into the lake of

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 am

Thank you for your reply.

Yahweh Bless!

- Brett
BrettDeason

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Can any truly dictate this with any authority? Do we not know it is our Lord who shall judge? Vainly do we declare one way or another, but has the lips of the Lord professed this to you? For the world perceives according to their heart, and are all deceived by Satan, but the Lord says, he deceives the WHOLE world. Let us put on the armor of our God, and approach Him with meekness and humbleness, for we are all children of liars. Until he declares for certainty, we cannot. We can say with authority who we are, and what is our purpose, for everything else is vanity. This is my thoughts on it anyway.
Rich83

Postby learningaboutCI » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Bill has done a fine job of proving that all Israel will be saved.

He even said, 'you may not like it, but you will be saved'. In other words, your role in the world to come may be somewhat unpleasant?

My personal belief is that even the worst sinners among the Israelites will be fine in the world to come. They'll have learned their lesson, and they won't be humiliated, or abused. I just don't believe that Yahweh's creation would be so imperfect as to require some of His children to be permanently uncomfortable or awkward. Personally, I'm more than ready to forgive race-mixers, in the next world. They're just deluded, that's all. It's a terrible mistake with awful consequences, but they're still my brothers and sisters, no problem!

Anyway, I defer to those who have done more studying.
learningaboutCI

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Then let me go to wherever God may lead me. If for speaking or inquiring of the truth humbly unto brethren warrants me so, then so be it. I was not looking to cleave to any single theory, but to create discussion on the Lords word.
As far as race mixers, they are transgressors of the law to God, but they being fools, just as we, if we may be perceived as wise, who are we to claim where they may or may not? A transgressor of the least is a transgressor of the most. God judges brother, this is my understanding of the word.
Rich83

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 pm

You speak well Rich, I have read a number of your posts.
I understand that it is necessary that some do not hear, only Yahweh can open their eyes, in His own way. Giving them up to sin.
Perhaps some family-lines are to become withered trees, men/family-lines as trees walking, their destiny in not hearing, as esau.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Rich83 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:32 am

Thank you brother, and know these things I say are not of me, truly, I am a fool. I repent daily, after learning the truth of the Lord, and considering it with tears daily, I began to wonder why he has waited to redeem his love for so long. For the manner of the things we speak I perceive. As our Fathers words carry weight, and we are from him and blessed of Him, so shouldnt our words carry weight as well? Ours to a much, much less extent obviously. But He only spoke truth, and thats what I seek to do. So when I compare history that we can for the most part assure ourselves of and it running in conjunction with the promises of Israel, and as Bertrand L. Comparet said, " when the police are looking for a wanted man." It makes you wonder. Then seeing as all the blessings of the world were inventions of his people almost exclusively, makes it further evident that there has been a powerful hand at play. But I would rather err on the side of caution concerning the love and redemption for a creature of any capacity created by God, because we dont even know by his mouth that we are who we say. For we too could be impostors, because he has not answered any of US yet. So until then, I just pray we all remain steadfast in the love that brings us to together, that I also pray that being of our Lord always. For anything else is truly I believe vanity.
Rich83

Postby Rich83 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:39 am

Also, the perk to trusting God, in the spirit, and judging what you learn always, with the spirit of humbleness, is that you learn that Gods word is like a water droplet, its main point ripples outward, as his voice does, it reverberates into other realms that the world never considers. So if we consider each main point of God, and lets consider its main meaning and lesser, literal and allegorical, weigh them in a balance in accordance to their severity in serving him, and truly seeking his will and understanding VS our own and consider what you end up with. All are to love God and honor the sabbath to be partakers of life. Follow the commandments. Because Israel was to enforce them to everyone in accordance with their having dominion. Vanity tells me by history written by our people and blasphemed and polluted by jews, we aryans are surely Israel. Pride tells me, that surely as I hear the words of my Father, and profess them, we simply have not heard it from Him. So its truly speculation. I look at it as whoever Israel truly is, they have failed, because the prince of the air obviously has control, and there is no hope for a certainty, the white race. All other peoples life weighs in this balance. So again, the pride and vanity, and ofcourse alot of hope and prayer, but is there any certainty? For all this is words of men, and we know men are all liars. Let me free your mind brothers, of a truth I know for certain, and no man may rebuke it, because it comes from MY father, and not mouths of men, that is, The Lord Jesus Christ Lives! Profess this continually, follow the commandments. Love your brethren, truly. At the expense of no other, for the harmony of God requires every man in his own land, reproducing kind after kind, following all of the law, and pursuing and loving God with all their heart. Israel shall be crowned brothers, dont doubt your fathers work. It shall be proclaimed by all nations and tongues, and all people will know who are the people of the Lord. From our mouths, is disgusting vanity. For why washest our clothes, to stain them again with blood? Let thy God be thy certainty and thy hope. For to me, our people are cursed, because the Lord does this to us, and who shall redeem us out of His hand? The Lord works and who shall let it? Who shall rebuke Him? He promised Israel salvation only for their fathers sakes, so Israel has nothing of their own to boast. Theyre redeemed. Their work is to continue to break every single yoke, and that is their sabbath day. If all men are to profess the truth, and to honor their brethren, this testimony would be on all peoples and all races lips for a continual and honest fear of God, if Israel hadnt failed in their command from God to have dominion over all, and enforce the law, there would be absolutely no confusion. We love to blame Edom for all our errors, just as all other races would if they abode in the truth and perceived it. For when God blows his wind, who will truly stand? If the only truth in the world is that Jesus Christ Lives, how hard is it for us to follow the law to the best of your ability and seek God with all your heart? Give him thanks, praise and honor in all things. What stumbling blocks has edom put in place to prevent us from doing this? Thats what were asked to do in meekness, humbleness and the love of God. Love and compassion toward all his creatures, until he comes to separate the sheep from the goats. He causes the division, and turns household against household, and kingdom against kingdom. Where does it say Israel is tasked with such? For they have vengeance surely, as God promised. Israel are keepers of the peace. The innocent. Please brothers, be ye innocent. Believe in the truth and be the light.
Rich83

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 am

Just got back from the beach. Just wanted to reply to some of your words. First a constructive criticism. All just my own thoughts, two witnesses will get us far. So feel free to criticise my ideas.
I look at it as whoever Israel truly is, they have failed, because the prince of the air obviously has control, and there is no hope for a certainty, the white race. All other peoples life weighs in this balance...this testimony would be on all peoples and all races lips for a continual and honest fear of God

The other races cannot fear God, they know of no God, their gods are idols. They haven't the Spirit to seek or understand, His Name will never be on their lips. They are contrary to the rest of creation, He did not create them. The wolf lives as He made them, the nigger is a corrupt demon that has no place in nature, as the asians, jews and arabs also pollute and destroy His Works. They are mixed (angel-kind or Adam-kind mixed with animal-kind), they are not part of His work. I am reading Clifton Emahiser's All Kinds of Flesh Not the Same, where the animals and nature and Adam-man are described as part of one creation (well from the same maker). All of creation suffers and waits for Adam-man to be restored Romans 8:22. But Yahweh only made one kind of Man ...Adam-man, the rest is a corruption.

He causes the division

Makes me think of Mathew 10:34, the Truth divides.

We love to blame Edom for all our errors

I agree to an extent, but many of our sins can be imputed to edom, they have deceived many brethren, but our brethren should not have blinded themselves to God. I don't want to take Bill's work out-of context, but I think his statement can provide some insight here, so I will provide it.
"Once we, being children of God, if indeed we are children of Israel, accept Christ and follow Him, then we have no sin: as the apostles John and Paul both told us, that even if we do sin as all men occasionally sin, that sin will not be imputed to us."

For to me, our people are cursed, because the Lord does this to us, and who shall redeem us out of His hand?

We are being chastised because we are His. eg. Jeremiah 30:11, 10:24.

At the expense of no other, for the harmony of God requires every man in his own land, reproducing kind after kind,

The other races are all corrupt, none of them are kind after kind. The whole earth is His. There will be no room for strange gods anywhere on earth.
For all this is words of men, and we know men are all liars... For we too could be impostors.

If I am an imposter, I go willingly to the flames. Just knowing God is True is enough for me. But in understanding the niggers/jews/asians concept of a 'hedonistic heaven', it is evident that they are not destined for such things, that they don't have the Spirit I have.

Because Israel was to enforce them to everyone in accordance with their having dominion.

Bill has addressed Dominion Theory in the Dewey Tucker thread.

Then seeing as all the blessings of the world were inventions of his people almost exclusively, makes it further evident that there has been a powerful hand at play.

Our people have been blessed, but all glory to His Name.

The Lord Jesus Christ Lives!

To Profess that He Is, that Christ is Messiah, that Yahweh is God, is the highest understanding a white man can reach. Obviously the beast hominids cannot reach such an understanding, it is difficult for many of our own kind while they are lost in the world.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Rich83 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 am

Thank you brother, and please allow me to consider these things deeply.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:28 am

Rich83 wrote: for we are all children of liars.

Careful... John 8:44.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to New Testament Discussion