This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Mark of The Beast and Korea, or whoever, nuking America

Discussions concerning the New Testament

The Mark of The Beast and Korea, or whoever, nuking America

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:50 am

I don't follow too much news, to tell you all the truth. But, and again, I may be way too late on these news topics, - - - - there are topics of the mark of the beast, which is suppose to come from some kind of chip or something like that, and there is the topic of the Koreans attacking America with nukes or something like that. Sorry, again, I really don't follow much news at all. I think that is obvious from just reading what I've typed so far. But, I do hear what other people talk about. As people always do, they always talk about what is on the jew ran news.

There are even some people from CI, who are talking about these two topics. The two topics again, being, the mark of the beast, and, Koreans bombing, or nuking America, or, something like that.

But, and please do correct me if I'm wrong, for that is the whole reason that I am posting this to this forum in the first place, so that I can get some intelligent feedback from all of you out there who are a part of this forum, but, we are not suppose to concern ourselves with any things such as the mark of the beast, nor, bombs, nor, wars, nor, America being nuked by Korea, are we? Again, please do correct me if I'm wrong. And, everyone, and I invite everyone of this forum, to please post your comments of what you all think of these subject matters, please.

Love, always, In Yahweh!

Praise and Thank Yahweh The Most High!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: The Mark of The Beast and Korea, or whoever, nuking Amer

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 am

"And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart... And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes." - Deu 6:6-8

"Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes." - Deu 11:18

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" - Rev 13:16

If you do not follow God's ways then you carry the mark of the beast. Simple as that; it's spiritual not physical.
Nayto

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:23 am

Thank you very much for your reply.

That does make perfect awesome sense.

You are a very excellent teacher of Yahweh's Word.

Thank you.

Praise and Thank Yahweh! The Most High!

Love, always in Yahweh,
Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 am

A person who I know personally, who is in CI, told me that the parable of the oil lamps, the virgins, and the bridegroom, in Matthew Chapter 25, could be looked at in the manner in which the foolish virgins who were not ready, had the mark of the beast. I don't know really if the mark of the beast has anything at all to do with that parable or not. So, I found that to be a weird way to view that parable, to say the least. What do any of y'all think?

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Eveleen » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 pm

I've also heard of Korea's menace to nuke US. Personally, I don’t think it’s going to sparkle any war. When I heard the news the first thing that came to my mind was this verse of Matthew 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

However, if they nuke US I guess it will start a war, and well, then I suppose that it will be quite big... But I don't think we should worry about it, because we know we are living in the end times, and these things are expected to happen.
Eveleen

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Yahweh Bless!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Postby Kentucky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm

The fat little boy who just inherited the dictatorship of North Korea will not launch a nuke at the US as long as Dennis Rodman lives here. They got a thing going for each other and that is why the world has gone mad.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 pm

I like that. That is funny. Thanks.

Love our Adamic Race always In Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Return to New Testament Discussion