This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Forgiveness, righteousness and salvation.

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Forgiveness, righteousness and salvation.

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

These topics have been concerning me for a while, righteous living, forgiveness and salvation. I often find even some of the mainstream churches a little help as they do have some things right and some of their videos concerning mainstream music have been useful. But to be honest righteous living and salvation often concern me and I don't want people to lose sight of it. Some questions I want to put forward are what are the keys and ways to live righteously and to avoid sin and to be saved. I often feel that some of us in C.I. are often consumed by hate and may be in our hearts spiritually wrong. I just think we should all maintain a close personal relationship with Yahshua and put a strong emphasis on righteousness and salvation. I would appreciate any feedback on this topic.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Forgiveness, righteousness and salvation.

Postby Filidh » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm

One who does not hate does not love, because hate is the reaction to the attempted destruction of that which one loves. The stronger one's love is, the stronger the hatred is for those who would seek to destroy the object of one's love: Yahweh God, and the children of that God, they being the Aryan/Israelite race.

Yes, some here may become consumed with hatred for a short time. But it's only a passing thing. Such eruptions only occur as a result of the overflowing of the well of love that each of us has in our hearts for our God, and the Chosen Race of that God. The occasional eruptions of hatred are to be expected, and are no more wrong than Yahshua was to forge a scourge and drive the Edomites from the temples when he saw them practicing usury in them - which is to say, not wrong at all.

Only when hatred controls us, and we do not control it, is it a thing of worry. Otherwise, be at ease. :-)
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby MissouriBill » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 am

I agree that we should focus on the love of our own race and serving YHWH and that is what I preach in my local Ministry.
MissouriBill

Postby Filidh » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 pm

To clarify what I posted earlier in the thread - I believe that hatred should be reserved for, and channeled towards, Yahweh's enemies alone. We should love our own Israelite (Adamite, even) enemies, even the most vile, as our racial brothers and sisters. There shouldn't be a single fiber of hatred for fellow Israelites in us whatsoever.

The hatred I referred to, I meant to be against the non-Adamic peoples who, while being our enemies as well, are first and foremost the enemies of our God.

It should only be a result of the attack on the God and race that we love, always remain a means to an end, and never an end in itself. When hatred grows and becomes what we seek, rather than merely something we use to destroy Yahweh's enemies at the appropriate time (such as the midst of battle), then we become as evil as the enemies that we destroy.

I believe this attitude is scriptural, but if it isn't so, then I'd rather be shown the error of it than carry on believing falsely.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Arabel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I agree Filidi, I use to feel so much guilt about hating certain things. But Now I realize I was correct to feel the way I did. I think hatred is healthy as long as you hate what should be hated.

Amish people seem very holy to me, Their Israelite's to aren't they, I always wondered how they fit into everything.
Arabel

Return to New Testament Discussion