This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

On Micah 4:5 - Apologists for non-Israelites: Read This!

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: On Micah 4:5 - Apologists for non-Israelites: Read This!

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 am

KJV Ecclesiastes 3:21 wrote: Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:06 am

Rich83 wrote:I also believe it would b a very small thing to our Lord to give Adamkind dominion, over all peoples of the earth, as it was meant from the beginning, to be a light unto all nations.

Okay, Rich, please show me this in scripture. "From the beginning", LOL, because these too are the assertions of the clown November.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:10 am

Rich83 wrote: The Lord would consider it a very small thing if His redemption for the world meant Adamkinds dominion by death of all other races.

Rich, please show me where the Scripture says that Christ came for "redemption for the world". You seem to be blindly repeating a lot of "Eli James Publishing" propaganda which is not truly based in Scripture, but which rather represents convolutions of Scripture.

John 17:9 wrote:I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to New Testament Discussion