This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question re: John 3:16

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: Question re: John 3:16

Postby Zenas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Bill, many will look at those paragraphs, your notes, and proclaim, "it's all Greek to me."

Perhaps, when time allows, you could condense your findings into a 50 words or less explanation - sticking with just the most pertinent on-point issue - which I take as "world" does not refer to "all the world" - for us non-Greek scholars? Something that could then be used when presenting CI's case re: this verse?

Thanks, and I don't believe I am taking too much liberty in saying I speak for many others.
Zenas

Postby matthewott » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Believe it or not, Bill's reply was the proper, fact filled scholarly explanation of the exchange we just had in layman's terms, lol! You seemed to have a proper grasp of the concept already, Bill just provided the language history and cultural history summary validating that the prominent literature of the time described a world according to the Adamites, through an Adamite's eyes. Adamic man is the only creative, truly intellectual race on the earth. Blacks can repeat what we do, but have no retention and lose any knowledge "gained" in our absence. The mongolians are good at mimicking us, and retain what they copy, but do not advance. Arabs are essentially a cross between blacks and mongols, and jews just try to steal everything about us. How many ancient books on "the civilized world" were written by niggers, kikes, arabs, or any other beast of the field?
In a recent discussion with a friend of mine concerning ancient civilizations, it brought us, of course, to the Mayan Empire, their calender, astrology, etc. I have been reading a bit of the Book of Enoch lately and I'd like to throw a bit of theory out there, as I did in this recent discussion. These Mayans were obviously not white, so how did they achieve such "technology"? And if they were so advanced, why did they disappear in such short a time? The answers, I believe, are in the Book of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. The answers are, essentially, the Watchers. The fallen angels. The subject is only touched on briefly in Gen. 6:1-4. The Book of Enoch expounds upon this very misunderstood paragraph in Genesis in 1 Enoch Ch. 6, 7, 8 & 9. The "gods" that these beasts worshipped were the fallen angels who showed them these crafts, and possibly propagated their species. But when Yahweh sent the angels to bind these Watchers and confine them in the earth, these people had no guidance and no superior to emulate and mimic, and thus their "civilization", which they did not develop, crumbled and died, and its people returned to 3rd world status. San Domingo (Haiti) and Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) are prime examples of what civilization becomes in the hands of those not of Yahweh's loins.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:15 pm

well, we can always hope that there are more pages of the lost South American historical books the Catholics did not destroy, but hid.
Destroying them because they were filled with ' demonic' imagery we have been told, has always my curiousity meter hit the red levels.
Was it actually filled with pictures of 'evil things'? or it revealed important information for the whole wide world? That's why,once again, books were probably hidden.

Wickstrom has one dvd for sale about a lost White civilization in South America called - "White Cloud People of Peru".
Les

Postby Zenas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm

The mongolians are good at mimicking us, and retain what they copy, but do not advance. Arabs are essentially a cross between blacks and mongols, and jews just try to steal everything about us. How many ancient books on "the civilized world" were written by niggers, kikes, arabs, or any other beast of the field?

Truly. It wasn't until I lived among the arabs, the asians and the latins that I realized how complete my brainwashing was. Whites dominate these peoples. Yahweh help us if and when these people take control. Civilization will go downhill so fast, we'll get "vertigo."

I often challenge my debating opponents, who of course label me a racist: what significant invention or innovation do you use that was not invented by an Anglo-Saxon?

Stumps them every time.

Good point among the Mayans. I visited the Mayan ruins in Chichen Itza in Merida Mexico. One of the rituals performed, [I was informed by my official Mayan descendant guide] and there was even a hewn rock altar for this purpose, was to sacrifice - live - the hearts of their young virgin women and more often, apparently, those of their captured enemies, to appease the "gods." Of course now, the multi-cultural crowd is attempting to change this belief and say it was boys who were sacrificed, not girls, But this finding is based upon bones found in old wells, whereas the altars clearly show provision was made for the flow of blood to a collection area below the altar.

Zenas

Postby Arabel » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

The part about the Mayans was very interesting. So then you think the Mayans got their information from fallen Angels? ?? Does anyone know what these fallen angels might have looked like?, Did they resemble humans or monsters? I heard some say that Amerindians often spoke of white Gods.
Arabel

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 am

If they were angels, they had to be White! If they fell, it was because they mixed (cf. Enoch) and the results could not have been White! Just my humble opinion, anyway.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to New Testament Discussion