This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Symbolism is Pagan Witchcraft

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Symbolism is Pagan Witchcraft

Postby PrincessOfJudah » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am

We all recognize the six pointed star as NOT the Star of David, but a powerful witchcraft symbol which originated in ancient Babylon. Of course, the usurping Jews have everyone brainwashed into believing that it is the Star of King David (he would have destroyed such a thing out of his Love for Yahweh). The five pointed star is the witchcraft symbol for the Goat of Mendes, or Baphomet in Free Masonery/Illumnati Lucifer worship (no matter which way you turn it - it's still the same thing).
As Children of the Promise, why are many of us clinging to Pagan Witchcraft Symbols that have been deceptively integrated into "Christianity"? Isn't it true that the small letter "t" has been in use for thousands of years as the symbol for the Pagan god, Tammuz and since YahShua was crucified on a STAKE (the term CROSS was created and placed in the scriptures), why are we emotionally clinging to a false symbol that belongs of an ancient Pagan god? Isn't it true that the same people who brought us the "Queen of Heaven" worship (Madonna/Baby Tammuz), Baal and Grove Pagan worship (Christmas Trees as Penis' and Christmas Wreaths as Wombs), Obelisks on top of Churches (Steeples/Baal Penis'). Pantheon of gods (Catholic Saints of occupations or locations) are the exact same people who brought us the CROSS or "t" for Tammuz? If YahShua the Messiah were beheaded on a Guillotine, would women wear golden Guillotines around their necks, Guillotine earrings and would we have Guillotines hanging on our sanctuary walls up behind pulpits or on the exterior walls of church bldgs, on church roofs or as sculptures out in church lawns? What about the scripture that states without a doubt that YahShua the Messiah despised the STAKE (erroneously called the CROSS). Are our IDOLS any different from IDOLS of MOLECH, ISIS, RA, DAGON, etc.? Why are we not to manufacture or be in possession of Graven Images (anything above the earth, on the earth or below the earth - oh, I guess that the CROSS, MADONNA/BABY TAMMIZ, etc. do not fit into any of those three catagories, huh?). The Israelites are destroyed for a lack of knowledge - MEANING....THEY ARE IGNORANT.
They are also a STIFF-NECKED PEOPLE...STUBBORN. Let's have some discussion on this.
PrincessOfJudah

Symbols Are Only What We Make of Them

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Symbols have no power by themselves. They mean nothing by themselves. Symbols can neither hurt nor help us. Alone, symbols are absolutely innocuous. So what can they mean? They can only mean what we esteem them to mean. For instance, weeping Madonna statues evoke strong emotions in many catholics, but they mean nothing to me - I esteem them to be good for nothing beyond landfill. To the superstitious, however, that attitude is sacrilegious. Likewise, the six-pointed star is only evil not because the star itself is evil, but because we as Christians know that the enemies of our God use it to represent themselves. However, alone it is meaningless. Don't watch the star. Watch the devil hiding behind the star!

Symbols can represent good things as well as evil. One Biblical example are the standards around the encampment which represented the tribes of Israel. While we can only guess at the standards of some of the tribes, it is easy to deduce the symbols representing the four leading tribes - Dan, Judah, Ephraim and Reuben. They were, obviously and respectively, the eagle, the lion, the ox and the man. Put together, these are the four symbols are found in the cherub, which was actually a sort of winged sphinx. All of these are symbols which were used for good in the Bible. We see them again in the books of Ezekiel and in the Revelation, which is replete with symbols.

As for the Semiramis-Tammuz tale likening the pair to the Madonna and child, that is a very late tale which is not found in any early writing that I know of - and I have read a bunch.

As for the symbol of the cross, I find that too to be a harmless Christian symbol, as Christian writers did at least back to the time of Tertullian, and probably further back than him. Before Christianity became a tolerated religion, the cross was usually disguised as the Greek letter chi (X), or the chi-rho (XP) symbol, and this is found on many early Christian sepulchres.

The Greek word stauros is literally an upright pale or stake, as something that stands uprightly in the ground. The Liddell & Scott lexicon shows that the word is derived for the Greek verb istami, which means to stand. I would instead relate it to the verb which I may transliterate stārizo, which basically means to be firmly fixed into something. Whether it has a cross-member or not is irrelevant to the meaning of the word. There is another Greek word, charax, which describes a straight, pointed stake as we know the term. I just love those who want to explain what a Greek word means without understanding the actual language. Of course I do not blame you at all, but your sources - which are, sadly, quite popular. From Latin manuscripts of the New Testament as old as the second century, the Latin equivalent to the stauros is the crux, or cross. The earliest Greek epigrams and writings, however, represented it with the letter tau (T), and not with a chi (X). I would conjecture that the chi only became a substitute for the tau among Christians because it is also the first letter of the Greek word for Christ.

Of course, if people begin to worship symbols, that is bad. But if symbols are used as an ensign to quickly explain what something is about, that is only as bad - or as good - as what people understand that symbol to represent.

The fish symbol, such as the one seen in Christogenea banners, is also one of the most ancient Christian symbols, as I have explained in another thread here recently. Christogenea.org will indeed continue to use the fish symbol, as the representation of that earliest form of Christianity known to the apostles and the martyrs, before Christianity was corrupted by the professional priest-craft and Roman imperialism.

Hope this helps,
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Addendum: Symbols Are Only What We Make of Them

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

A symbol is basically, a sign or mark that conveys a message. Some symbols are esoteric in meaning, and others widely understood. In fact, the very letters with which we are exchanging these ideas are themselves symbols. The A was originally from the Hebrew Aleph, a word for bull. The B was originally from the Hebrew Beth, meaning House. From these we have the word alphabet, and most of the other letters also stood as symbols for something, D for delta, or door, etc. So if one chooses to be anti-symbol, don't stop at the fish or the cross, just get rid of our entire means of written communication, and we can resurrect the old Homeric bards.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Symbolism is Pagan Witchcraft

Postby Vandal » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:31 pm

I agree with William. Symbols have no power unless you give them power. The use of symbols alone is not witchcraft. The use of symbols for false or delusive purposes is evil.

Some used the swastika to represent the sun god. Some used it to represent the cross. Some used it as a tetragammadion representation of the name of Yahweh. It was even on some ancient temples and synagogues. The Jews ban its use. Red flag.

The swastika was originally the symbol of Aryan power, prosperity, and blessing or luck. It was completely harmless and never led anyone to do anything stupid. It's just a symbol.

Some white nationalists use the swastika to represent their nordicist paganism, when there is no historical precedent for such a use of the swastika.

People have told me the use of the swastika is offensive. I say they are offending me with their bigotry against a symbol that reminds me of my ancestry and faith. What is truly offensive--a symbol, or the bigot who tries to oppress you into hiding your symbol based on jew lies?

vv
http://vandal.christogenea.org
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Return to New Testament Discussion