This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Some of my stuff.

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Some of my stuff.

Postby MissouriBill » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Does Satan exist?

I'd like to take the time to discuss wheter or not Satan actually exists, in doing so I shall present several Scriptures that I feel leave no doubt in the matter. The first time we see Satan is in the Garden of Eden, let us look at the relevant scriptures. Genesis 3:1-6 says "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God hath made. And he said unto the woman, yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. and the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know in the day that you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." This alone should prove to most that there is in fact a literal Satan who seeks to subvert YHVH's children in any way that he can.

Our next example comes from the Book of Job where Satan works to subvert another of YHVH's people, the righteous Job. Job 1:-12 says "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, from going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, doth Job fear God for naught? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he had on every side? thou hast blessed the works of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse you to your face. And the Lord said unto Satan, behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself
himself put forth not thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord." There is much more to this story but it is not my intention to address the story of Job here, my only intention was so show the presence of Satan. Now I have seen the weak argumant that the Satan refered to was a human man as were all the "sons of God" that were present using the out of context argument that Paul called Christians the "sons of God" I can dispell this weak argumment with a single verse, Exodus 33:20 which says, "And he said, thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live" The context of this verse is that Moses asked to see YHVH's face and that was YHVH's reply. That one verse proves that the Satan and sons of God mentioned could not be human as no man can see God face to face, not even Moses could.

Finally, we will examine the temptation of Christ by Satan, Matthew 4:1-11 says "Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterword an hungered. And when the tempter came to him, he said, if thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, it is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. The the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple. And saith unto him, if thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, he shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, it is written again, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him. get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." Not only does this passage also confirm the existence of Satan it shows the difference between YHVH and Satan, it is beyond me how anyone can deny the existence of Satan from this passage alone.

In closing I would like to say that these passages are nowhere near the only scriptures that refer to the existence of Satan, there are many, many more, such as the many incidents where Jesus and his disciples casted out devils. I simply chose to use the incidents where Satan directly interfered with YHVH's people.

All scripture references are KJV
Last edited by MissouriBill on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissouriBill

Re: Some of my stuff.

Postby wmfinck » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm

You're in good company here. I don't know how anyone could believe that Satan doesn't exist. No doubt, the jews are happy that this misguided doctrine is believed by some.

Even Mark Downey, whom I admire in some respects, believes this misguided notion. He has written some insightful articles and I enjoy his work, but he us dead wrong on this issue.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby MissouriBill » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Brotherhood, what does it mean?
by Bill DeClue

I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss how YHVH expects White Israelites to behave towards one another. We have the unique position of being YHVH's chosen people, the true descendants of Adam and Eve and our Heavenly Father expects us to conduct ourselves as such, let us examine the relevant scriptures for ourselves. I John 4:7 and 8 says "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
This is a clear command for all White Israelites to love one another, going so far as to say that they who do not obey this command do not know YHVH. John goes on to tell us that one cannot love YHVH if he hates his White Israelite Brothers. I John 4:20-21 says "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also." This passage is just as clear as the last one and it says that not only are we required to love our Israelite Brothers and Sisters if we fail to do so and claim to love God that we are liars because YHVH requires us to love one another.

The above paragraph shows that YHVH expects us to love one another as brothers in Yashua Christ, supporting and strengthening our brethren as much as possible but what is expected of those in positions of leadership among YHVH's people? How are they to behave in relation to those under them? This brings to mind the story of when the Sons of Zebedee sought to be seated at the right and left hand of Yashua in his glory, causing their brother Apostles to be unhappy with them causing Christ to sit them down and explain what he required of the leaders of the true Israel. In Matthew 20:25-28 he says this: "But Jesus called unto him, and said, Ye know that the Princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them. And that they exercise great dominion over them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister (waiter); And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life as a ransom for many." This clearly shows us that those of us that desire to be leaders must be ready to take on the responsibilities of looking after our brethen, to be a friend who is there for them when they need us, not just someone that bosses them around. It is not about power but responsibility and this is how Yashua has instructed White Israelite leaders to conduct themselves.

But Christ did more than simply teach this principle, he lived it himself by devoting his life to serving his people, in the end giving his precious life for us. Let us look at one prominent example of how Yashua demonstrated this principle, in John 13:4-17 we read "He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel and girded himself. after that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? Jesus answered and said unto him, what I do you knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. Peter saith unto him, thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all. For he knew who should betray him; therefore he said, ye are not all clean. So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, know ye what I have done to you? Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. Verily, verily, I say unto you, the servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things happy are ye if you do them." That passage illustrates my point better than anything that I could say. Christ was our perfect example who not only told us what we needed to do to be saved, he practiced what he preached to showed us how.

In closing I just want to sum up that YHVH expects White Israelites to love each other and to put aside our differences for the common good of our people, and that those who seek to be leaders among us must first learn to serve. We are losing the nation that YHVH set aside for us because we are fragmented, with every faction looking out for it's own interests, only by banding together as one people can we preserve our race, culture and heritage as YHVH's chosen race.

MissouriBill

Postby MissouriBill » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 am

Christ our example
by Bill DeClue-Legion of Saints

I have heard it said that those of us in CI are hypocrites for claiming to love God but "hating" jews, they say it is not possible because the Bible says so. First I want to point out that the Bible's instructions on how to treat people only applies to the white race. Secondly, how can we be faulted and called hypocrites when we are doing nothing but following the example of Christ himself who clearly had two different ways of dealing with people? With true Israelites he was loving, forgiving and full of mercy but when dealing with jews he was condemning, merciless and filled with emnity. This is what I will be discussing here, providing scriptural evidence that love for Christ and the willingness to follow his example is the source of our emnity against against the jew.

First let us examine Christ's mercy towards Israelites, the Gospels are full of examples of Christ's healings and other miracles , I have chosen one to illustrate his love for his own people. In Matthew 14:14-22 we read, "and Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. and when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, this is a desert place, and the time is now past, send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals. But Jesus said unto them, they need not depart, give ye them to eat. And they said unto him, we have here but five loaves and two fishes. He said, bring them hither to me. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children". This is just one of many, many passages that show Yashua's love and compassion for his people but it cleary shows that he would go to any end to provide healing and comfort to Israelites.

Now let us look at Christ's forgiveness towards his people, in John 8:3-11 we read, "And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery, and when they had set her in the midst, they say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commandeth us tht such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, no man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee, go, and sin no more."
This passage shows how Yashua is ready to forgive his people when they come up short, his love and patience towards us is unlimited.

Let us now examine what Christ thought of the jews. First I want to show how Christ knew exactly what jews were, the offspring of Satan. In John 8:44 we read, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." This is in stark contrast to the way he treated Israelites whom he treated with patience and understanding, urging them to put their sins behind them and serve YHVH. But we see no such urging directed to the jews, he never instructed them to repent and turn their hearts to YHVH, in fact he always spoke in condemning terms towards them, as though they had no chance at redemption. He knew jews as the lying theives that they are and the only real display of anger by him recorded in the Bible is when the jews used the temple as a place of commerce, much like the fraudulent Judeo TV evangelists do today. Mark 11:15-17 tells us " and they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves. And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves?" This tells me that Yashua knew that the jews were of the serpent seed and that there was no changing them, in fact Israelites were instructed to steer clear of them and their doctrine.

In closing I just want to point out that YHVH expects us to resist the jews and their plan to subvert our culture and replace us as the only true children of YHVH through Adam and Eve. They will stop at nothing and were the ones that funded the "civil rights movement". knowing that if they could make non whites "equal" to whites that it would lead to race mixing and the dilution of the Israelite race, this is something that we must resist with every fiber of our beings.
MissouriBill

Postby LegionOfSaints » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:56 am

Brother Declue,

I enjoy all of your stuff. If you have anymore maybe you can e-mail them to me.

sonofyhvh82@yahoo.com
LegionOfSaints

Postby MissouriBill » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 am

Heroes of the great tribulation
Bill DeClue-Legion of Saints

Like many in CI I do believe that we are now in a period of tribulation, black on white crime is rampant, non whites are handed the best jobs, regardless of qualifications and we are being pushed into second class citizen status by a corrupt government that cares more about the mud races that are ruining America than it does about the whites who built this country. As bad as this seems things will get much, much worse before we can even hope they will get better, in fact things will get so bad that only the direct intervention of Yashua himself will save us. I refer to this period as the great tribulation, to seperate it from the general tribulation that we are now in. Let us now take a closer look at the scriptures to find the truth.

In Revelations chapter 13 we read, "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered over the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, saying who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast, which had the wound by a sword and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of he beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy and sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that have hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

My take on this is that a world wide jew controlled governement (or New World Order) will arise, headed by 7 powerful nations of which America will be one and that among his new world government one man will rise to be it's leader. This government will seek to control the entire world while wiping out God's chosen people, white Israelites in order to allow jews, who will control this unholy government to take the place of whites as the custodians of YHVH's creation. Many whites will die during this period, most of them for refusing to covert to the false Judeo religion and acknowledge jews as their Masters and others will escape into the hills and mountains to set up the resistance, fighting a losing battle until Yashua returns and ends it, throwing the dragon and the beasts and all those that wore the mark of the beast (joined the false church) into the lake of fire.

Now we will look at who will be the heroes of this period, the martyrs or those who were killed resisting the beast, they are the ones who will receive the reward for their sacrifices, In Revelations 20:4-6 we read, "and I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him for a thousand years." That will be the reward of those that die resisting the beast, to reign with Yashua for a thousand years as priests of YHVH and Yashua and this shows us that while we may seem to be losing the war we will actually be the winners in the end.

This was not meant to be a complete examination of the end times, that would take much more room than I have here and is a project that I will be working on at a later date. This is meant only to look at the the great tribulation in general with emphasis on the martyrs, who will be the true heroes.

MissouriBill

Postby MissouriBill » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 am

I haven't been around for a long time but will make an effort to post more often.
MissouriBill

Postby Arabel » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Good post. I have a feeling the mark of the beast is being pro-multicultural. Seeking interracial relationship, adopting black babies, Listening to rapp etc.
Arabel

Return to New Testament Discussion