This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Putting the Identity to Christian Identity

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Putting the Identity to Christian Identity

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm

I am starting this thread in the hopes of not being too pretentious.

TSL CI, to me, is indicative of the truest form of worship of our Heavenly Father Yahweh. It is all about The Truth and our individual Israelite quests for it. We all embrace the fact that The Bible is NOT politically correct and is essentially completely against the grain of Society. We Israelites try to represent all that is right and true, not only as dictated by the bible, but also by our hearts as guided by the Holy Spirit. I believe that it is all our responsibility as recognized Israelites to spread the Word to our kinsmen. We don't have to be recognized as "Pastors" or "Ministers" to administer The Truth to our brethren. Now, I realize that what we represent is not the easiest to impart to others, and comes with a little trepidation (for me, anyway), though we all are familiar with the quote, "Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil." I have always been 'public' with almost everything I do. We should not be ashamed for people to know who we are. It also makes it easier for our lost brethren too see the example and step up to CI.

To finally get to my point, why do so many of my brethren NOT post their names and where you actually live? What are you AFRAID of? I would LOVE to be able to address ALL of my brethren BY NAME, like a real family. I realize many of us internet users are used to the anonymity, and prefer it when perusing the net in general...but in the one place where anonymity shouldn't exist? We are a people who should have (almost, as there is nothing wrong with a little privacy)) nothing to hide from one another. While a few of you (it's seems like it is mainly the Pastors) seem to have no trouble putting your real names out there, many of us do not. In the one place I would expect faith and trust to abound, it seems many of us still choose to keep their IDENTITIES secret.

Here is my show of faith and trust in Yahweh: My full name, address, and telephone number. I don't care if the "wrong" people see it or get it...I say "bring it on!" I put this info here for the BENEFIT of my brethren in hopes that you see I am willing to "put my money where my mouth is" (though, in retrospect, that must be a JOOISH saying...)

Matthew Kenneth Ott
29 N. 5th St
P.O. Box 239
Halifax PA 17032
(717) 608-4984
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: Putting the Identity to Christian Identity

Postby Les » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"What are you AFRAID of?"

simple - fear of the jew is pretty much it maybe.
Christian identity is called a "cult". If I am labelled as having "crazy beliefs", then ZOG can do what they want to me, with the approval of most of the country.

satan and his kids have dominance right now. Anytime a white person stands up for what is right, let alone CI, either a jew, or a beguiled (deluded) non-jew will make it their business to make them suffer.

This includes losing employment, losing residence, children kidnapped from them, possibly publicizing their names and photos which could lead to them being identified/found and caused physical harm, etc

Some of us live in countries where we can go to jail for ASKING QUESTIONS.
We now see the USA is becoming a police state, and many have been imprisoned and their rights ignored, depending where they live, and especially if they have no support system, they will never see justice.

I don't know who you are - for all I know you could be a federal agent trying to gain names to put on a list, like they did, and do, in other countries.
A list that might be used for an evil reason some day.
Pastor Lindstedt was on talkshoe radio this past week talking about many,many traitors within the Christian Identity movement itself

Nobody should ever give their real names.

Some of my friends and family know my beliefs. some respect it. Some don't.
None of them believe.
Les

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Les, I guess it is that obvious and goes without saying...

FEAR...what a powerful weapon.

I have been on the frontlines of fighting these scum since the mid nineties. I am married with 3 children with a household I struggle to keep sane every day. I fear falling short on my duties as a husband and father as dictated by Yahweh more than 'being targeted' by the spawn of satan. I am an outspoken working white man...I'm already targeted, as are all our brethren. I fear Him who can destroy my very existence more than those who can only kill me here.

losing employment, losing residence, children kidnapped from them, possibly publicizing their names and photos which could lead to them being identified/found and caused physical harm, etc

This is what they are already getting away with BECAUSE we fail to come out and be separate. What is the difference between us and the early Christians whom the jews persecuted and put to death? The world is a small place...there is virtually nowhere left to hide. If you're on the net, 'they' know who you are regardless of your tag...you're just a number to them anyway. It is your fellow Israelites who need to know who you are. If you are a true believer, than you must fully understand the 'risks' involved...but such 'risks' are trivial in comparison to the 'reward'.

To each his own, I guess. It is not my place to chastise a fellow Israelite's desire for anonymity. It is simply my desire to question it.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Unnamed » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Eh-eh.
Unnamed

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 am

I certainly do not fault anyone who wishes to maintain some semblance of anonymity. I suppose if I were younger and had small children, I might feel the same, but what the hell, I am an older man (51 years I've lived in the flesh) and I have no little ones around anymore. Besides, I've been around the block enough times to KNOW without question, that YHWH has me under HIS wing and that HE is going to use me to HIS purpose whether I like it or not! (BTW: I like it a lot :D )

James Radcliffe and I currently reside in Apache Junction, Arizona.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby ulyponce » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 am

To each his own,but please read this executive order and think about the consequences of your public posts. I don't think YAHWEH said to be stupid. Remember Ernst Zundel. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... rder-12425
ulyponce

Postby Les » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks ulyponce,
not sure what that Executive Order means, but already know in my gut, it can't be good.

I have heard that before, "they know who we are, they already have our IP address".

Let me give the plainest advice that I was given years ago, "The police do not know anything until you tell them".
That was meant for when you are arrested, or stopped on the street and asked questions. You don't have to tell them anything... but the system gets more sly. Have you ever been walking and a stranger starts talking to you. Seems friendly and you let your guard down, you might even think they live in the neighborhood?
I've done this, then LATER realized what a blunder I made.
Told him the direction/area I lived, what I did for a living, etc

To just add a footnote, why things are bad (and will get even worse), I just read this article.
http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2010/01/zog-for-all-seasons.html

Our own people are becoming our enemies.
Les

Postby matthewott » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 pm

That executive order gives diplomatic immunity to INTERPOL...the jewish international police. It was just signed by OBAMA 2 1/2 weeks ago. Just another step towards the one world beast system. The fact that executive orders are illegal and unconstitutional should have been setting off alarms a long time ago, but I understand your point Uly.

think about the consequences of your public posts. I don't think YAHWEH said to be stupid.

I'm not trying to argue with you, Uly, but I think that every true Israelite who is a member of this site and similar ones are already in danger of 'being stupid'. I have seen no posts from anyone that any of us would deem 'careless' or 'criminally stupid'...except the idiots who try to push their B.S. doctrines. How do you think our DSL CI pastors feel? They are in more danger than the 'anonymous' member. When they get picked up, arrested, harrassed, persecuted, etc., do we just leave them to their fate because they were 'stupid' enough to stand up for The Truth? I think NOT! I will not allow them to stand alone!

Remember Ernst Zundel

How about remember Yahshua, Stephen, Peter, and ALL the MARTYRS of Yahweh! Did they worry about Yahweh thinking they were 'stupid'? While I empathize and pray for all our contemporaries who are being unjustly persecuted, I think they would not take kindly to being considered 'stupid'.

Have you ever been walking and a stranger starts talking to you. Seems friendly and you let your guard down, you might even think they live in the neighborhood?
I've done this, then LATER realized what a blunder I made.
Told him the direction/area I lived, what I did for a living, etc
Our own people are becoming our enemies

I have been raked over the coals BAD, MANY TIMES by our own people, and it didn't have anything to do with religion (except the fact that they apparently had none). I've opened my heart, my home, and everything I've had to these 'brethren', and lost my ass big time. While I felt I learned enough from each tough lesson, I refuse to give up on being a good person, and it is STILL biting me in the ass. I have enough faith to believe that one day soon, all this "ass biting" will end, and I will be free to be the kind, loving, giving person I am with no negative repercussions.

Oh, and by the way...THANK YOU JAMES FOR YOUR FAITH AND COURAGE!!!!
matthewott

Postby ulyponce » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

MATT,I respect your thoughts and feeling,but let me say this.Read the language of the new hate speech law and then think about some of the posts on the chatroom.I think it might be smarter to vent frustrations in private.
ulyponce

Postby matthewott » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

I love you my brother and I understand where you are coming from, but I will only further substantiate what I have posted before. The new hate legislation is just more fear mongering by this jewish controlled govt. They already have enough legislation to persecute us. This new legislation is redundant and simply just an exclamation point to prove their dominance over us. I am already a victim of this police state, having to face DUI charges as a result of an unconstitutional police checkpoint 1/2 mile from my house. I was .003% over their prescribed 'limit'. True, I was slightly buzzed, having moderated my alcohol intake that evening according to THEIR standards, but I was in complete control, didn't cause any accidents, wasn't speeding, swerving, etc. I am essentially a victim of the "Minority Report" syndrome...and a victimless, nonviolent CRIMINAL. When I was involved in the militia movement in the 90's, I was a single dad doing what I thought was trying to protect my son's future. I was tailed, bugged, and even had my residence "buzzed" by one of those "black helicopters" with stormtroopers on the landing rails giving the appearance of an offensive in hopes I would fire upon them. I did not. I exited my house unarmed with arms outstretched motioning for them to land! After circling a few more times, it flew behind the mountain by my residence and could be seem for the next hour popping up over the crest as if keeping an eye on me. The chopper was so close to my house when it buzzed me, it SHOOK THE ENTIRE HOUSE. My son, then 6, was to be found curled up in a ball underneath my kitchen table, that's how much it rattled him. He remembers it vividly to this day and is part of the fire that fuels him, now 17, a courageous, DSL CI believing young man. My family is just recently getting over Children and Youth invading our home and piss testing my wife every week for 6 weeks as a result of an 'anonymous tip' (which I found out was my 'neighbor friend') that there must be drug abuse going on because we removed our 4 year old from the public pre-k program and started homeschooling our 14 year old.

So as you can see, I guess I have more 'experience' at being persecuted (gee, what an accomplishment), and it doesn't have much to do with being involved in DSL CI, it has everything to do with proving that the beast system is already firmly fixed in place, and soon you won't even be able to "vent your frustration in private".
matthewott

Next

Return to Open House