This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finck Kids - All of Them

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Finck Kids - All of Them

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:52 pm

The lengths to which my enemies will go to discredit me are amazing, accusing me of being a race-mixer, when they themselves are not White or even when they themselves are unrepentant race-mixers!

Even if I were a race-mixer before I learned of our Christian Israel Identiy, it should not matter now since I know race-mixing is evil and would readily separate myself from all non-Whites and bastards. But in truth, I was not a race-mixer. These pictures shall establish the matter.

From 1983 to 1987 I fathered three children with a woman who was a Catholic of Irish and Dutch descent. Her name was Debra, and she was fair-skinned, blonde and had blue eyes. I knew her parents, aunts, uncles, both of her grandmothers, and I am certain she was nothing but White.

From 1988 to 1992 I fathered three children (or at least I think I am the father of all three children) who was a Catholic of Polish descent. Her name was Barbara, and she had brown hair and brown eyes. i knew her parents and some of her aunts and at the time I was certain at that time that she was White. I did not know as much about the history of the Poles as I do today, however I am also certain that there are still many White Polish people.

With this Polish woman there was also a son whose father was Irish and Italian. He died in an accident and I raised the boy as a stepson.

The following picture is of myself seated on the left-hand side, and includes my brother and sister, and many of our children. Near the center-left and sitting on the couch between my brother and I is the Polish mother of my three youngest sons.

The infant on my lap was the second of those sons, he was born with an illness, and died at about three months of age. The three boys around me are two sons with my first wife, and one with my second. My brother, the persistent comic, also has a cabbage-patch doll in his lap. His wife, seated to his left, is also the full sister of my first wife Debra.

Barbara, the woman to my left, is the mother of the youngest boy on the far left, Edward, and also of the infant on my lap, Joseph, who died. We had another son two years later, and his name is Alex. The boy on the floor in front of me is the stepson, named Robert.

Click here for a higher resolution photo:
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/Finck_Kids/Finck_Family_1990.jpg

Below is the only picture I possess of all of my surviving children. I think it is from the summer of 1995, and also includes two boys born after the above picture was taken, Alex and my brother's son, both in the foreground. Alex is closer to the center. His full brother Edward is second from the right.

My oldest three children are pictured here in this next picture with my brother. This one is from the summer of 2000, while I was in prison.

I have not seen either Edward nor Alex since I went to prison in late 1996, since their mother has long been alienated from me, I have been estranged from them ever since. I prefer to keep it that way, for several reasons. (Edward and I did exchange a few emails over the past 5 years.)

I do, however, have these pictures of them as adults. The first two pictures of Edward are from his Facebook account. The 4 pictures of Alex are from nj.com, and I will supply the links following the photos below. I do not currently possess any pictures of them or of their mother outside of what is presented here.

2 pictures of Edward (I do not know the girl):
Here is the source for these pictures: https://www.facebook.com/edward.finck/photos

So far as I know, Edward and Alex are full brothers. When I last saw them, Edward was 8 and Alex was 4 years of age.

4 pictures of Alex:
Here are the links where I obtained Alex's photos:
http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2013/04/bayonne_recreation_holds_sprin_3.html
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/12/bayonne_chess_club_to_hold_practices_twice_a_month_until_may.html
http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2013/04/bayonne_recreation_holds_sprin_13.html
http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2013/04/bayonne_recreation_holds_sprin_15.html
http://photos.nj.com/jersey-journal/2013/04/bayonne_recreation_holds_sprin_14.html

Those are my 5 living children, and the one who is deceased. I really do not think that anything here makes me a race-mixer. And if there is anything here which makes me a race-mixer, I repent!

However those who are accusing me of being a race-mixer, THEY are race-mixers, OR they are not White themselves!

Out of all five of my surviving children, the only one I have spoken to since the year 2002 is the oldest boy, Billy, and he is the only one I would speak to. Here he is with his own two sons:

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Who's the Mamzer?

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Who_Aint_White.jpg
Who_Aint_White.jpg (38.76 KiB) Viewed 5206 times

Who is swarthier, Joseph November (Eli James), or Alex Finck?

Who_Aint_White_2.jpg
Who_Aint_White_2.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 5177 times

Who looks more like a mamzer, Jeromy "Jewronimo" Visser, or Edward Finck?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Finck Kids - All of Them

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:19 am

Which brood is more likely to contain bastards, the Finck kids in the top row, or Bruce Gorman's squat-monsters in the bottom row?

Who_Aint_White_3.jpg
Who_Aint_White_3.jpg (88.29 KiB) Viewed 5176 times

The pictures on the bottom row are of Bruce Gorman's half-Philipino beasts.

Pertinent links:

https://plus.google.com/106293442441327222360/about
https://plus.google.com/106293442441327222360/posts

Links for Bruce Gorman's ex-beastwoman:
https://plus.google.com/104943263526593745006/about
https://plus.google.com/104943263526593745006/posts
http://class82sf.ning.com/profile/DELIAPGORMAN
http://class82sf.ning.com/photo/photo/l ... gi=&page=1
http://class82sf.ning.com/photo/photo/l ... gi=&page=2
http://class82sf.ning.com/photo/delia-p ... ntext=user
http://class82sf.ning.com/photo/catheri ... ntext=user

Screenshots of Robert Bruce Gorman's Google+ page:
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/Brucies_Google_About.png
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/Brucies_Google_Posts.png

Wow, you would think these idiots would learn to stop playing with fire.

Here is a chat server conversation I had with Bruce a few years ago, late at night. I did not know it was being recorded, and it was only sent to me in this format months later.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

I want to do drugs and listen to 'Eckhart Tolle', just like Bruce Gorman. I am not even joking. 8-) .
I even learned how to use emoticons too. Expressin' what I'm feelin' inside, not letting my concentrating interfere or anything.

I love table saws.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 pm

May YHWH bless all your children, Bill.

May He bring them all to a true understanding of the Bible message, and their mothers.

Malachi 3 v 6.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:04 pm

wmfinck wrote:Here is a chat server conversation I had with Bruce a few years ago, late at night. I did not know it was being recorded, and it was only sent to me in this format months later.

Far out man! :lol:

That "conversation" reminded me of exchanges that I had with this one screwball "pastor" in the Czech Republic. My wife and I were invited to some weekend long function with this guy and his church. He and another fellow picked us up at the RR station and on the way to the church they told us they wanted to take us somewhere to show us something. It was some sort of gorge with a waterfall and I thought they were going to push us over or something. I told my wife that I had a bad feeling and to be careful. She thought I was nuts. But after the weekend she understood my apprehensions about these people.

I remember waking up early the first morning and I was sitting in the kitchen area with my KJV study bible and my Strong's Concordance. This kooky "pastor" came down and sat across from me and was rather disturbed when I explained to him what a Concordance was. I would try to explain to him the importance of understanding the Greek and Hebrew words and he would go off on these detached, philosophical blubberings just like this Gorman guy on that recording.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 am

The dark circles around visser's eyes, the shape of the beak ...he reminds me of a vulture. Certainly Fincks boy looks like a good young man, with a kind smile. Visser's expression, his mouth, I have only seen that kind of feature on a jew.

joseph november's skin is the main give-away, his skin tone is kind of yellow, kind-of dirty ...whereas Finck's boy is pure and clean. He is playing chess, good to see that he has a good mind. White people who are pale wioth black hair look white, november is not pale or white.

So I don't know how they can make any accusations.

It is sad that most of our families are apostate though. In my case I have no allies, and when your family is apostate it is like they are your family but not fully. As Christ said, His family are those who do His work.

But at-least our families are healthy, white and trying to do their best.

That video was great, the music behind Bruce's voice really made me laugh. I guess my initial reaction was in that spirit. Thoughtless, just like Eckhart Tolle. Trying to stop thinking ...what a charlatan. Not liking 'concepts' ...come-on.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EnemyofEdom » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 am

Just listened to the audio recording of Joe November, he blames Bill Fink for the Rabbi videos but anyone with a brain knows it is actually Martin Lindstedt that makes them. Additionally, I don't see any non-white in any of Fink's family photos except the chess playing mamzer playing against Fink's son.
EnemyofEdom

Draft Opening Remarks for June 27th Program

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:44 am

Here is an audio of Eli's recent comments concerning my family:

This will be the opening remarks of tonight's Christogenea Internet Radio program, in response to the lies of Eli James. They are subject to change, elaboration, and additional extemporaneous comments, of course.

The ringleader of Christian Identity's Insane Clown Posse, this rabbi false accuser from Chicago who is constantly attacking me, is now calling me a race-mixer, and exhibiting a photo which is supposedly of one of my sons which he is calling a hybrid. Well, I have now posted photos of all of my children in an article which is accessible from the front page of Christogenea, which shows all of my children and one of my ex-wives as I knew them before I went to prison in 1996 and as the children look recently, and except for one son, I have not seen any of them since I went to prison, for various reasons. But this is nothing new. For the past five years I had these photos available at williamfinck.net and only took them down a few months ago because I have plans to rebuild that website this year.

My first wife was an Irish Catholic, and my second wife was a Polish Catholic. The families of both wives were all practising Catholics and churchgoers. I had three children with each of them, but of the Polish wife only two of the children lived to adulthood. Pictures are posted in that article of all of them as both children and as adults, or near adulthood. Concerning the two sons with the Polish wife, I had to obtain their pictures from other places on the internet, so I also put links to the articles where I found them so that the sources and their identities can be ascertained.

When I met my Irish wife, she was apparently white, I accepted and believed her to be white, and I had three children with her. I do not have a picture of her with me here, but since my brother married her sister, and I have a picture of them in the article, it can be determined what she may have looked like. When I met my Polish wife, although she was brown-eyed and brown-haired and not as fair, I still perceived her as being white when I met her, I met her family and they all appeared to be white, or at least I did not think at the time that they were not white, and I had three children with her. There is a picture of her in the article at Christogenea.

I fathered my first child with the Polish wife in 1988, 9 years before I came to find Christian Identity. Since coming out of prison and having become quite studied in Christian identity and European history, I have always expressed to those who are close to me the possibility that my second wife, the brown-eyed Polish girl, may not have been the ideal choice of mate. I have never hid any aspect of my past from friends or from listeners. I often talked openly about my past, my wives and my children on the old Christogenea Forum programs which are still posted at the website, whenever the topics were raised.

If either of my wives have something in the woodpile, so to speak, if they had any non-White ancestry that I was not aware of in the 1980's when I met them, that is the predicament that many of us are in today, in this bastardized world, when we seek a wife in a place like New Jersey. The world is sown with Wheat and with Tares and that is what tares are, people who are difficult to tell apart from the wheat because they have a smaller percentage of non-White blood.

However if and when we do discover that our spouse and our children have some non-White blood, we pray to Yahweh God to help us find a way out of such a situation, because we know that He is just and His Law is good. The only proper example is the Ezra chapter 10 example, to put away our strange wives and those who were born of them.

But having children with someone who later turns out to be a tare is not the same as being an advert race-mixer. Marrying a woman who later turns out to have had a converso-jewish great-grandmother or an arab grandfather or an apache indian in the woodpile is not quite the same as being a fornicator, since none of us have a complete genealogy and none of us knows every one of our ancestors. However marrying someone who is apparently non-White, that is an outright sin, and that is fornication and race-mixing, and there is never any justification for that. Yet even of that, the Scripture offers Christians an opportunity to repent. But repentance means putting away the strange wives and those who were born of them. (Bruce Gorman, who has been attacking me on this very position, is just such an unrepentant race-mixer.)

I have often said, that if any of my children are bastards, or even if I am a bastard, so be it. The destiny of all bastards is the Lake of Fire, and there are no exceptions. A Christian does not read the Bible, and then build a theology based upon his own personal situation. Rather, a Christian reads the Bible and believes the Word of God and strives to keep the Law of God regardless of and even in spite of his personal situation. The Word of God cannot be changed because of the nature or status of men. The Law of God is immutable, and a bastard shall not enter into life because all bastards are broken cisterns, not having the Spirit of God in them through which the Adamic race has eternal life. We as Christians are to conform ourselves to Christ, and we must not expect Christ our God to conform Himself to us.

I have always been open about myself and my past. Anyone who wants to see pictures of William Finck can simply go to the “About” page at christogenea.org and see photos of me from the time I was three years old until recently. There are pictures of me there at ages 3, 11, 12, 13, 16, 33 and 48. Even my parents' wedding picture and pictures of my siblings are posted there. But as for Eli James, aka Joseph November, there are no pictures of his family or of him growing up as a child posted on his website. He probably cannot post any, because he cannot find any without the menorahs and the yarmulkes.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Draft Opening Remarks for June 27th Program

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:44 am

wmfinck wrote:I have often said, that if any of my children are bastards, or even if I am a bastard, so be it. The destiny of all bastards is the Lake of Fire, and there are no exceptions. A Christian does not read the Bible, and then build a theology based upon his own personal situation. Rather, a Christian reads the Bible and believes the Word of God and strives to keep the Law of God regardless of and even in spite of his personal situation. The Word of God cannot be changed because of the nature or status of men. The Law of God is immutable, and a bastard shall not enter into life because all bastards are broken cisterns, not having the Spirit of God in them through which the Adamic race has eternal life. We as Christians are to conform ourselves to Christ, and we must not expect Christ our God to conform Himself to us.

The theme of racial purity is a constant interrogatory among neophytes and the advanced students of Christian Identity. There has always been an element from within to derail the racial consciousness of our community by either slandering a proponent of racial purity or introducing damnable heresies. The perpetrators are most often identified as the ones who disregard God's Law of accusation and are the first to vilify and demonize someone personally, because they are not adept enough to discuss a teaching in a Christian manner. Of particular interest is the old commie trick of accusing the person they are in disagreement with, that they themselves openly display; that, if adjudicated in a court of justice, would convict them. It's not very imaginative, but it soaks up the time of innocent people defending their honor. If one were to carefully sift through the history of these exchanges (which most people don't; they just take sides because they like someone or dislike the other), a pattern develops that clearly demonstrates who's the liar and who's telling the truth. Those who have a chronic habit of lying, without any sense of ethics or morals, are the ones who should be suspect as either having something in their woodpile or have a mongrelized mind to begin with, rather than the mind of Christ.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits" is the bottomline when all else fails to determine one's family tree; and the likes of Eli James and Jeromy Visser would be found guilty in a divine court of Law, just from the mere preponderance of bearing false witness time and time again. And the only thing they can do when the proof condemns them is to throw it back saying the same thing without one shred of evidence. Sorry, that repetition is growing old real fast. But, being that they don't have truth on their side, expect a continuation of deceit and more lame accusations. A mongrel doesn't have the brains or temperament for biblically based rhetoric. Perhaps they know deep inside their satanic thinking, that they are doomed for extinction and therefore make life on earth hell for White people. Either that or they are crazy and delusional, especially if they believe their own lies.

In Christian Identity we should have high standards of conduct, prove all things and stay with the good. We should avoid all cheap imitations that try to be White, but act otherwise... like the two adversaries mentioned above. There are more, but these two are the biggest offenders; the cancer that needs to be excised and shunned. Shills are indeed them.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Christogenea