This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What is Universalism?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

What is Universalism?

Postby wmfinck » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 am

What is Universalism? These are the opening remarks to my April 19th, 2013 program discussing chapter 1 of the Book of Acts. They relate somewhat to my exposition of Acts 1:8. They are subject to emendation and extemporaneous additions.

What is Universalism? We are going to answer that question shortly. I have been labeling a certain so-called Christian Identity “pastor” (if I must use the term) as a universalist ever since I stopped working with him over two years ago. Tired of being accused of name-calling, as if somehow I had no substance to my accusations, last month here on a Saturday evening [with the help of Sword Brethren] I laid out a large cross-section of the evidence in a single two-and-a-half hour program, supplying many audio clips directly from this person's own recordings and then responding to them from Scripture. There is a wealth of other evidence which can be brought to light directly from the written or spoken words of this person which further supports my assertions.

However it is hard to play football with a ball of jelly. That person whom I have accused consistently speaks out of both sides of his mouth, and when he is addressed he merely tells those who question him whatever it is that he feels they may want to hear. So he tells the mexican that he can be a Christian, but he tells the White Nationalist that Christ came only for White Anglo-Saxons. The psychologist at work, manipulating his audience and tickling their ears. Unless one actually stops and looks at the evidence, how can one be able to evaluate the accusation?

Last week I listened to a portion of a program, a portion which lasted for one hour, where this person was interviewed by another so-called “pastor”, one who uses the old Aryan Nations title, and he proved himself to be a clown. First, in another venue following this program he has admitted not having looked at the details of the issues before interviewing this person. But nevertheless, he spent an hour allowing this person to defend himself from the label of universalist, without making one point as to the possible substance of the charge. During that hour, the two buffoons came to the conclusion that the label was merely a pejorative. If one were on trial for a crime, one would have to defend himself against the substance of the charges by refuting the evidence. If one were accused of murder, making the claim that the label of murderer is merely a pejorative is not an effective defense. It is incredible to me, that anyone would have this person on to defend himself against these accusations, but not raise one point in consideration of their actual substance, not even taking the time to listen to this recent program where we presented much of our evidence. No honest man, and no honest Christian Identity pastor, could do such a thing.

Whenever we have used the term universalist here, it is not merely a pejorative. Rather, it is a statement of fact describing certain doctrines held by those to whom we apply the label. Of course, one may choose to avoid the label by redefining the word for oneself, or by picking-and-choosing from certain theological dictionaries, since various sects define the term differently. I do not own even one such dictionary: the Bible is my only theological dictionary. Here is how we define the term, generally: universalism is the belief that Yahweh, the God of the Bible and the God of Israel, blesses, favors, shows mercy, or demonstrates grace towards any people other than those who are the explicit subjects of the promises of these things in Scripture. Aside from these things, universalism is the belief that Yahweh God has provided His Word for the benefit, practice, obedience, or prosperity of anyone outside of those to whom He explicitly provided it, for those same purposes. Additionally, universalism is the belief that Yahweh God, for beneficent purposes, works through or operates upon or on behalf of any people other than those whom He has explicitly chosen for such purposes as stated in His Word.

With these definitions, if one believes that a mexican can be a Christian, then one is a universalist. If one believes that Yahweh would bless a negro, then one is a universalist. If one believes that Yahweh will judge bastards or those of other races based upon their works – implying that He would reward them for good works, then one is a universalist. If one believes that Whites should bless, care for, provide for, or do anything purposely for the benefit of other races, then one is a universalist.

The following is from a source which we would usually scoff at, but which is perhaps ideal considering the topic here. From the Wikipedia definition of universalism: “Universalism, in its primary sense, refers to religious, theological, and philosophical concepts with universal application or applicability. Religion in this context is defined as a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. Universalism is a term used to identify particular doctrines considering all people in their formation. Universalism in the religious context claims that religion is a universal human quality. This can be contrasted with nonuniversalist religions.”

Eli James said, in his article Beast Of The Field (Part 5) as it was published in the July, 2011 edition of the New Ensign magazine, on page 6: “The Blacks will go back to Africa. The Orientals will go back to China. The Mexicans will be sent back to Mexico.... and we Adamites will keep the lands that Yahweh has given to us. And there will be peace and prosperity everywhere, after Adamkind gets restored to the condition intended for our parents, Adam and Eve.”

If one believes that the Adamic man will rule over the other races with the laws of Yahweh our God, that is a doctrine which has universal application, and it considers all people in its formation, and therefore it is a universalist doctrine. If one believes that a mexican, negro or chinaman can be a Christian even if he is separate from Whites, then one is a universalist, because it is an idea with universal application that puts all people into its consideration. If one believes that God judges people based upon their works other than those of the Adamic race, then one is a universalist. If one believes that other races will benefit in any way from the restoration of the Adamic man to the Kingdom of Yahweh, then one is a universalist. Christian Identity is a nonuniversalist religion, because our God is not a universalist God. He is the God of Israel, exclusively.

In the days of Abraham, every nation had its own gods. For that reason Yahweh gave them all up, and chose Abraham alone out of all those nations. These were, of course, only the Adamic Genesis 10 nations, and no aliens were ever even considered as candidates for such election. From this point forward Yahweh was the “God of Israel”, the “God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob”, and Christ professed that He came only for the sheep. Micah 4:5: “For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.” Yet the gods of “all people”, excepting Israel, are little but vain idols as Psalm 96:5 states: “For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.” Therefore the Word of God says at Micah tells us that “all people”, all others but Israel, will follow after their gods. Yahweh says of those gods in Zechariah 13:2: “2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.” If in the end, all of the idols, all of the false gods, are destroyed, then as Micah tells us, all those other peoples who “walk every one in the name of his god” will follow likewise. We must not be caught among their number. 1 John 5: “21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols.”
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: What is Universalism?

Postby Kentucky » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Hate is a major tenet of universalism, because they hate the idea that God would exclude other races or consider them expendable, even though God’s exclusionary love for one particular group of people is a major theme throughout the Bible. Conversely, hate is a major survival mechanism for White Christians, because the Bible teaches us to hate the idea that other races should be included in a civilized Christian society. And history proves that our great civilizations have collapsed through liberal racial programs of integration.

http://www.kinsmanredeemer.com/internet ... tor-downey

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 am

The belief that other races have a place in the eternal plans of God runs shockingly rampant in CI. It really needs to be eradicated as soon as possible.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 am

Nayto wrote:The belief that other races have a place in the eternal plans of God runs shockingly rampant in CI. It really needs to be eradicated as soon as possible.

Yes, the fact that some people don't think it's rearing its ugly head, is more than bothersome, it's ridiculous!

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Christian Identity Directions