This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I'm Taking a Stand

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

I'm Taking a Stand

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

I have recently finished doing new audio recordings of the series 'Why We Hate Jews.' Most of it remained the same except for the one on race mixing, which I expanded upon. Here is an excerpt, which should be a great concern to our Christian Identity community. We have always been plagued with riff raff and the lunatic fringe and even useful idiots doing the bidding of jewish disinformation (a good example would be the Paul bashers). Our foundational message has always been firmly established in the racial truths found in the Word. That does not mean that we should let our guard down whenever someone starts down the slippery slope of universalism, having a higher unbiblical regard for non-Whites than what they deserve. In fact, I am of the opinion that such voices in our midst should be resolutely rebuked, if not excommunicated by sound teachings and common sense. Let the Word be a reproof of their doublemindedness and hypocrisy. By no means should they be given the credibility of representing Christian Identity.

I am increasingly becoming more and more angry with those who call themselves Christian Identity pastors who betray the foundation of our movement with overt flirtations and absurd platitudes that can only be seen as the philosophical thinking of universalism, removing themselves from the clear admonitions of Scripture prohibiting the permutations of race mixing. I’ll give you some examples. I very rarely give names of offenders, but this is all happening much too frequently, raising red flags, and it must be addressed, lest these shameful utterances should, God forbid, become accepted as normal Christian Identity standards. My comments in brackets.

Eli James is at the top of the list with so many universalists ideas stacking up against him, that he should no longer be considered a representative of God’s racial message. He has proclaimed that a person can have 15% jewish blood and still be considered White. 16% - not an Israelite; 15% - gets a free pass. Are we really that stupid? William Finck did a program on 3-16-13 titled ‘The Universalism of Eli James’ documenting Eli’s disgraceful departure (from CI standards) from audio recordings advocating universalism. The exhibits presented were without personal attacks and yet Eli has responded, not to his own words, but ad hominens to his critics. It’s like when we quote jewish sources revealing damning evidence, we’re accused of antisemitism. Here is the link: http://christogenea.org/content/christo ... -eli-james

Daniel Johns aka ‘Pastor Dan’ was recently exposed from his own prideful displays on Facebook, with photo after photo of his mongrel wife at an adult Halloween party, inclusive of non-Whites and lots of liquor. He denies any wrongdoing.

Dave Barley has been regurgitating the nonsensical universalism of ‘the reconciliation of all things’ for years, but his most recent bipolar newsletter (Feb/March ’13), quoted verbatim here, goes over the edge and into the abyss by saying, “I do want it understood that I am not against racially mixed people [so he’s not against Obama, who epitomizes the mongrel in our midst?]. What happened to them is not their fault. It was the fault of their parents [what if the parents were racially mixed?]. Now they can be bitter and angry about this, or, they can seek the healing, leading power of the Holy Spirit and seek to be an instrument of healing truth and Biblical understanding… I am not saying, nor do I believe that we cannot witness the good news of Jesus Christ to the other races… I have lovingly, kindly, and patiently witnessed the Gospel of Christ to many dark skinned people, and will happily do so whenever the opportunity presents itself.” Well, isn’t that special? Apparently after all these years, he doesn’t have a clue about who it is that the great commission was assigned to and for.

There was another pastor who sent out an email last week asking if anybody knew anything about some guy that wanted him on his internet radio program for a debate. It sounded like he might have some scruples. It took me about 2 minutes to google the name and discover that the guy was black. So I emailed him back and told him it’s a nigger!... thinking that would be the end of that. But, I heard that he went ahead and did the show anyway. Evidently, his scruples didn’t have anything to do with race. Are we that dysfunctional that we give more than crumbs that fall from our Master’s table? Here, have another slice of bread of life… can I butter it for you?

There’s much more, but I think you get the point. Houston, we have a problem. We have a race mixing problem when our own pastors are doing the mixing and self righteously deny giving that which is holy to the dogs. It goes without saying that when you cast your pearls before swine, meaning the unclean heathen, they will turn and rend you, they will try to harm you. This is one pulpit that will never deny the exclusivity of Israel and God’s exclusion of the other races in His plan of the ages. Otherwise, the aforementioned pastors have no right to claim a Kinsman Redeemer; until such time that jewish inspired universalism is repented of.

I posted this on Stormfront today in the CI forum. I would suggest that similar stands be taken by other forums that care about the racial integrity of the Christian Identity movement. 'A little bit of leaven, leaveneth the whole lump.' We must be vigilant watchmen on the wall.

Pastor Mark Downey
Kentucky

Re: I'm Taking a Stand

Postby Nayto » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 am

I just don't get these people. For me the truth of our complete racial exclusivity becomes more apparent daily. How is it that they are fooled into it? Maybe a touch of tar in the mix.
Nayto

Postby Gallowglass » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 am

They should be all exposed, yes. I noticed after the program "The Universalism of Eli James" people showed up and started to downrate and posting insulting comments to Bill and also Mark, in the Talkshoe Christogenea channel, take a look. No coincidence there, they are the minions of both Eli and Johns.
Gallowglass

Postby wmfinck » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Thank you for standing up and speaking out, Mark. We need more men to do such a thing. Before Christian Identity can ever be properly understood, it has to define itself. Part of that is doing the dirty work of defining what it is not.

Universalism takes the Identity out of Christian Identity. It is Judaistic, and can by no means be Christian. Find a reason to admit one beast into the kingdom of men, and you are not ever going to avoid the slippery slope to hell.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby TSBlades » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:04 pm

I am relatively new to CI, and very new to this forum, I still have all kinds of questions in many differing areas, but the exclusive nature of the covenants is the strongest conviction of truth I have ever had. Arnold Kennedy's work "The exclusiveness of Israel" really nailed it for me. Kennedy also wrote a paper entitled "Where Is The Daughter of Zion" arguing that Israel is still in its dispersed status and America cannot be the new Jerusalem or the regathered nation. Anyone else familiar with this paper and maybe knows of an article answering some of his points. Where do yall stand on this issue?
TSBlades

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:27 pm

TSBlades wrote:I am relatively new to CI, and very new to this forum, I still have all kinds of questions in many differing areas, but the exclusive nature of the covenants is the strongest conviction of truth I have ever had. Arnold Kennedy's work "The exclusiveness of Israel" really nailed it for me. Kennedy also wrote a paper entitled "Where Is The Daughter of Zion" arguing that Israel is still in its dispersed status and America cannot be the new Jerusalem or the regathered nation. Anyone else familiar with this paper and maybe knows of an article answering some of his points. Where do yall stand on this issue?

Welcome TS. The late Arnold Kennedy made some good contributions to Christian Identity. I can understand why he didn't accept America as the regathering place of the 12 tribes... he didn't live here. I think prophetically, America is the best candidate. Here's a few arguments in favor of the USA:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/SevenTimesPunishmentText.htm

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/armageddon.htm

Mark
Kentucky

Postby TSBlades » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm

thanks kentucky
Im hitting those links now
TSBlades

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Regarding America as the regathering place of Israel there is also the excellent Talkshoe programs that Pastor Mark did with Bill and Pastor Ken Lent;

http://christogenea.org/content/constit ... 09-14-2012

http://christogenea.org/content/constit ... 03-02-2013
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Christian Identity Directions