This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Why Christianity is not Jewish at all

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Why Christianity is not Jewish at all

Postby icelander93 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:32 am

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t752021/

You know, we've all heard it, that us Christians follow a Jewish religion and that our religion was started by a Jew, and that true WNists reject anything Jewish. Well let's put it to the test. Firstly let's define a modern Jew. A Jew is anybody who is descended through their mother from the Ashkenazi or Sepharic Jewish population. Modern Jews number about 15 million and have White, Asian and Negroid traits along with a specific Jewish gene unique to Jews themselves. Firstly can we prove that the modern Jews are descended from the ancient Israelites, no, even Wikipedia admits in its article that findings can only trace Jews to so-called exiled Israelite populations, meaning Jews claiming to be Israelites while probably not,

Genetic studies indicate various lineages found in modern Jewish populations; however, most of these populations share a lineage in common, traceable to an ancient population that underwent geographic branching and subsequent independent evolutions.[42] While DNA tests have demonstrated inter-marriage in all of the various Jewish ethnic divisions over the last 3,000 years, it was substantially less than in other populations.[43] The findings lend support to traditional Jewish accounts accrediting their founding to exiled Israelite populations, and counters theories that many or most of the world's Jewish populations were founded entirely by local populations that adopted the Jewish religion, devoid of any actual Israelite genetic input
unquote.

So to prove that the ancient Israelites are the same people as the Jews of today is not proven, but most modern Jews have been proven to have roots in Khazaria or Russia. So the ancient Israelites were not the same as the Jews of today, since Christianity began with the Israelites and the Word of God given to Moses, to say that Christianity came from Judaism is not true. What then is the Jewish religion, Judaism is based on the Talmud. The Talmud originated in ancient Babylonia and was finally written down about 500 years after Christ, the Talmud has nothing to do with the Old Testament and/or Christianity. The Jews pay lip service to the Old Testament and keep it as their own, but they didn't write it originally, they adopted it. Many peoples adopt things from other peoples, but it doesn't make it their own.

So we can see that Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism religiously or racially. Might I also point out that no-where in the Bible is Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Christ Yahshua or even St. Paul called a Jew, they are all refered to as Israelites. The word Jew doesn't even appear in the Old Testament until 2 Kings 16:6, almost halfway through the Old Testament. I think anybody reading this, before they call Christianity a Jewish religion and accept the lies of the Jews as being God's Chosen people should look over the facts and realize that Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism or what we would call Jewish today. A lot of people don't believe the lies of the Jews, the Holohoax for example, but for some reason they believe that the Jews are the People of the Book, when they clearly are not.

Let's go onto what is Jewish, Hollywood movies, sick Jewish movies, MTV, disgusting filth projected on the one eyed monster, that is all Jewish. On top of that whenever somebody criticizes Jewish productions, you'll always find somebody who defends it. I'm not talking about the Lord of the Rings, or decent White music, or some great Epic movie, I'm talking horror movies like Saw, filthy disgusting sexual movies like American Pie. Trash like that, that often gets defended, I thought you reject anything Jewish?

To sum this up, I don't think anybody can continue to call Christianity Jewish, or should I say true Christianity. Christians have kept the Jews under control for the past couple of thousand years and only in recent years after the Holohoax have attitudes changed. Christianity is the fighting force that saved Europe from the Mongels, the Turks, the Moors and the Huns. We all owe Christianity a debt of gratitude and I think it's about time if we really want to attack religion we attack the religions that are a real threat, Islam and Judaism. People are crazy about attacking Christianity, but I often notice that they don't go as harshly against Islam and Judaism, I should know, I see it here in my country and in other countries. It's about time we put our priorities in order.

Re: Why Christianity is not Jewish at all

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Nice to see my article quoted here. Thanks.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Why Christianity is not Jewish at all

Postby AryanForYHWH » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Great article good information.
AryanForYHWH

Return to Churchianity