This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I have returned

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

I have returned

Postby Legalman2012 » Sun May 25, 2014 1:25 am

Hello everyone. I used to be a member here about two years ago, but mostly been on the teamspeak server. However do to personal issues I dropped off the face of the earth.
Well since im back and am basically a new me I felt I should also reintroduce myself.

Im 26, and am currently putting much time and effort into my study of naturopathy and iridology. By the end of the year I should have obtained my cnhp, cnhc, and ci.
Certified natural health professional. Certified natural health consultant. Certified Iridologist.

I enjoy writing articles about health, diet and the truth n myths surrounding dis-ease and illnesses.
I also love writing poems, songs, novels, and short stories.

I like to chat and meet people, so if you have any questions feel free to ask
In the eyes, all truth is found
Legalman2012

Re: I have returned

Postby fistofyahweh » Sun May 25, 2014 1:37 am

aren't you the son of Daniel Johns?? Your name is Jeremiah right?
fistofyahweh

Postby Legalman2012 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:12 am

Yes.
In the eyes, all truth is found
Legalman2012

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 am

Dear Jeremiah,

I used to listen to your dad all the time, ... gosh, about 10 years ago. Recently I've written some sharp criticisms of his apparent race mixing and leanings towards universalism via his ongoing association with Eli James. His Facebook photos and revelry was discussed in this forum. I don't and can't blame you for what others do, but would you care to comment? And welcome to the forum, health and nutrition is a much needed topic of discussion.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Welcome Pages