This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

On Micah 4:5 - Apologists for non-Israelites: Read This!

Discussions concerning the New Testament

On Micah 4:5 - Apologists for non-Israelites: Read This!

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

From a point I raised in a recent installment of Christogenea on Talkshoe (all quotes here are from the King James Version, but I did not mark all of the italics.):

Micah 4:5 wrote:For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

This verse seems, on is face, to support the idea that all of the peoples of the world which are here now - or in Micah's time at least - will be here forever. Until one asks the question, where are the names of the gods of the non-Israelites?

Exodus 23:13 wrote: Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Deuteronomy 6:14, 7:5 wrote: Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you... But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deuteronomy 12:2-3 wrote: Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:
And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Deuteronomy 32:35-43 wrote: To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

Psalm 96:5 wrote: For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Isaiah 21:9 wrote:And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

Isaiah 41:21-24 wrote: Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob. Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come. Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together. Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

1 Corinthians 10:18-21 wrote: Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Zechariah 13:2 wrote: And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

Now to repeat Micah 4:5 wrote: 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. (Mic 4:5 KJV)

Other passages may have been cited to make the point here. However it should be clear to anyone with an honest heart, that the bottom line is this: If at the establishment of the Kingdom of Yahweh on earth, you can find the gods of the world's non-Israelite people, there you will find those people. And if you cannot find their gods...

Once again, Isaiah 21:9 wrote:And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

And thus shall follow Babylon's people, all non-Israelites.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: On Micah 4:5 - Apologists for non-Israelites: Read This!

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 am

Amen! YAH hasten the day!

Everyday I see the disgusting acts of non-Whites. Every day there is some new and grotesque dealing of the muds and vipers. Those THINGS are disgusting to me. I am ill with them. YAH will destroy them all as well as they deserve. They are not human.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 pm

I have often considered these things as well. While my past tells me that I hate the blacks and other darks, the redemption of the Lord often makes me consider in ways, I have never considered. Please excuse my ignorance, because I speak only from the spirit that searches for understanding, and am a fool in the eyes of our God. But I perceive that the Lord has an eternal enemy, Edom. Edom has been given power over the people who are, "meant to be taken." As brute beasts, or as the dog that returns to its vomit. These people are the arm of the jew currently, all the other nations. Because we have given over our dominion to our "brother." As they sicken us and our sight, so do we sicken our Lord. Just as we have been led astray, they have been led astray. I almost consider it, as we were to enforce the Lords Holy Sabbath to all these people, that they might live! Edom is the Lords foe, and next to it, any who hate Him and His truth. If we have not enforced truth on these people, then who is the Lord angry with? He gives and he takes. Here a little, there a lot, according to his pleasure. I am humble to whatever God decides, as I have no power, and am void of true understanding, I am only grasping at straws, and dealing with what I understand. If every man could return to his land, and we enforce his law of no adultery to other gods, kind after kind, and we as Israel, fulfill our obligation to enforce his word, then surely our Lord would fulfill his. He shall not sleep forever, and His work is before Him. The Lord would consider it a very small thing if His redemption for the world meant Adamkinds dominion by death of all other races. I also believe it would b a very small thing to our Lord to give Adamkind dominion, over all peoples of the earth, as it was meant from the beginning, to be a light unto all nations. For if we all know who is Israel, and what is his law, what is a point of war? For we are chosen and blessed, and Edoms lawyers would no longer have a say, It would be, "Yahweh or the highway," not to sound cute, and Lord forgive me, but that seems to me to be a consideration for truth. We have obligations that have not been fulfilled, this short juncture of our life as we fast approach his day, doesnt seem fitting. For what if in his coming thousand year reign, We were able to serve as Kings and priests, to all people who have been oppressed and persecuted for their own folly and ignorance? Redemption is from our Lord, not our works, nor our lips. We are nothing to him outside of the promises he made to our fathers. Our Lord is the word, and consider our wickedness, are we not worthy of the same fate as they? We are not special. We are promised a return to glory, and who shall marvel at his elect, if all our race is elect? As I said, I just consider these things sometimes, I know there may be verses that lean more toward one or the other, this is just my ideas for consideration. I hope it is not considered to be watering down the pool, as it is truly not my intent, but to understand that of which I am ignorant.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Rich83 wrote:The Lord would consider it a very small thing if His redemption for the world meant Adamkinds dominion by death of all other races.

The word "world" is a poor translation in the context of redemption; the word "society" as it pertains to Israel is closer to the intent.

I also believe it would b a very small thing to our Lord to give Adamkind dominion, over all peoples of the earth, as it was meant from the beginning, to be a light unto all nations.

If by "peoples" and "nations" you mean races, then that was not what was meant from the beginning. "This is the book of the generations of Adam" Gen. 5:1.

For if we all know who is Israel, and what is his law, what is a point of war?

Forced integration and mongrelization can only lead to war. The parable of the wheat and tares is a complete separation from what has been planted in our society and a return to racial purity.

We have obligations that have not been fulfilled, this short juncture of our life as we fast approach his day, doesnt seem fitting.

There will be overcomers and likewise rewards (repercussions) for those who did not overcome

For what if in his coming thousand year reign, We were able to serve as Kings and priests, to all people who have been oppressed and persecuted for their own folly and ignorance?

We are a servant race to God and our own kind.

We are not special.

"For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto Himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth" Deut. 7:6.

We are promised a return to glory, and who shall marvel at his elect, if all our race is elect?

I would think that's it's all of those who don't marvel too much over Christian Identity today, but will when the truth shall make them free from Babylonian thinking.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:58 pm

The more I consider your rebuke, the more I feel in the presence of pharisees more so than brethren.

where do you receive your word? What makes it different than the denominations that have passed, and does the Lord speak to you directly to your credit and cause those in the spirit to err?

Though he says we are special unto him, what does he say of us personally? Not to misconstrue the judeos mantra of, not being a respecter of persons, but how about we have nothing to boast, but of our grace of God? Though he may see us as special, surely also he sees us backsliding, stiff necked and wicked. Is our heart guiding us to err? The word is for all of our consideration and debate. What is holding us back as a people? What prevents him from answering the cry of his people? Do we not see our worlds current state, and know for certainty the day of the lord is coming? How can we enter into judgement with any presupposed ideas? Let us be as babes, in honesty, meekness, humbleness and love. In the way we are instructed. For everything else is truly vanity.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 am

Rich83 wrote:The more I consider your rebuke, the more I feel in the presence of pharisees more so than brethren.

OK, you've launched the first salvo of name calling. We are not here to repay evil with evil. Are you above rebuke? Are you here to rub our nose in your cynicism and negativity. Are you adverse to lifting your brethren up, rather than knocking them down? How about weighing things in the balance, rather than a lopsided self loathing, unilateral, one-issue either/or obsessive/compulsive proposition? I receive the word just the same as most of the other folks here; I read and study the Word. Please reserve your adversarial third degree for those outside of this forum.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Rich83 wrote:Though he says we are special unto him, what does he say of us personally?

The Insane Doctrine of Personal Salvation, Part 1 - Christogenea Internet Radio 08-23-2013

http://christogenea.org/content/insane- ... 08-23-2013

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Rich83 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Perhaps I shouldnt have chosen such words, for that I truly repent. My inquiries are not to provoke to anger, but ponderings. I didnt mean pharisees as in deniers of Christ, but more protectors of interpretations of law more so than the redemption and love that our faith is centered around, truly. God didnt create the law or sabbath to enslave men, or cast them to hell, but for their betterment., for a token of spirtual adherance to the law. It seems like we are trust fund babies sometimes screaming, we are israel. I believe we are as well. I know B is a wonderful asset to the truth, and in my short time reviewing his work since I found this site, I have been truly in awe of his lessons. I wouldnt come here to slander any of you, please consider where I erred, and know that is was not a direct assault on anyone, and looking back, I should've thought for a second.
Rich83

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 am

Rich83 wrote:I almost consider it, as we were to enforce the Lords Holy Sabbath to all these people, that they might live! Edom is the Lords foe, and next to it, any who hate Him and His truth. If we have not enforced truth on these people, then who is the Lord angry with? He gives and he takes. Here a little, there a lot, according to his pleasure.

I will ignore most of your rhetoric, and I will challenge your premise. You seem to be saying that the ancient Israelites were to enforce the sabbath on aliens for the sake of the aliens. That is not so.

First, the word for stranger in all of the relevant passages is geyr, a word which relates to foreigners who can expect the privilege of hospitality. Like the Greek word xenos, it is better translated as guest. For the children of Israel were told of the aliens that
"32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. 33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee." (Exodus 23).

Second, the strangers were not compelled to obey the Israelite sabbath for their own sake, otherwise one may imagine the same things of the ox, the cattle and the ass. (Deuteronomy 5:14).

Rather, the strangers sojourning amongst the Israelites were compelled to keep the Sabbath for the sake of the Israelites, that Israel would not be tempted by the strangers to break the Sabbath.

It says at Psalms 147 that "19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. 20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Therefore the Law of the Sabbath is not for the sake of aliens, but for Israel.

Universalist thinking is very pervasive, and always causes conflicts in Scripture in the minds of those whom it infects. Therefore cleanse out the old leaven.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 am

Reading a little further in your statements, I see where you are coming from, where you say

Rich83 wrote:If every man could return to his land...

And this is straight from the pits of hell found in the mouth of the Jew pretender who denies his own name.

Rich, read the rest of that passage in Isaiah. The clown November loves to quote Isaiah 13:14 in reference to aliens at the fall of Babylon. Why does he never finish the passage and read the verses that follow?

Isaiah 13 wrote: 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

And if the other races are the "beast of the field", as the clown November purports, then how the hell do they ever become "man" at all, ish, enosh or adam?

Again, universalist thinking is cognitive dissonance.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to New Testament Discussion