Date:  Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:57:08 -0700 [07/26/2013 02:57:08 PM EDT]
To:  Bill Finck <wmfinck@christogenea.org>
Subject:  Fw: Nibiru & 2012
Show this HTML in a new window?

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Eli James <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:41 AM
Subject: Nibiru & 2012
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.  And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which has power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." - Rev. 16: 8-9.

Now, watch this video of what to expect when Nibiru crosses the ecliptic in 2012:

Now, please read my essay, "Why 2012?"

After you have assimilated all of this information, my assessment is that the Rev. 16:8-9 event wil be a cateogry 7-4 event, which is NOT the worst case scenario.  Why?  Because it is only the 4th vial.  The first three vials of Rev. 16 all deal with diseases of the blood, which we are experiencing right now, with the anti-Christ trying to destroy us with deliberate outbreaks manufactured diseases (Vial 1), polluting our blood through race-mixing (Vial 2), and the pollution of our DNA with vaccinations, which contained all kinds of deadly DNA fragments and poisons (Vial 3).  After vial four, the scorching from the sun, there are three more vials, which means that the scorching will cause major devastation, but it will NOT be a worst case extinction event. 

Vial 5: Verses 10-11 describe the 8th Beast's hegemony in chaos, due to the solar flare, which will knock out all of his sophisticated technology!  No cell phones, no computerized rockets, no more HAARP grid, etc.  But there will be enough of his empire surviving that he will, in desperation, try to reorganize his political, military and and economic forces.

Vial 6, Verse 12-16.  The middle east becomes a powder keg, triggering World War III, the Battle of Armageddon.  Satan's counterfeit of Zionism will organize a conventional army to attack America.  This will be Satan' last-ditch effort to overcome the Holy Seed.  According to George Washington's Vison at Valley Forge.  This will be hand-to-hand combat between Americans and the invading forces, which will be primarily Chinese, under the direction of the 8th Beast, Mystery Babylon

Vial #7, Verses 17-20:  The great earthquake, which will rupture Earth's mantle into three zones of survival.  This will be followed by a hail of meteors and volcanic debris from the skies.

Pray diligently.

The end is near.  Yahshua told us that only the "Overcomers" will survive.  The Wedding Feast of the Lamb is set only for the Overcomers.

"To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."  - Rev. 2:7.

You cannot be an overcomer if you are not obeying His Commandments and not calling upon His Holy Name, Yahweh. (Rev. 22:4, 14)

As the End Times heat up and become more intense, we will have to make provisions for the 6th and 7th vials, which, I believe, can best be survived by preparing underground or hillside bunkers, which shield us from the Judgment to come.  Yahweh will protect those who obey His Commandments and call upon His Name.  (Rev. 22:4,14.)

Finally: We are instructed to come out of Babylon.  This means mentally, physically, spiritually, intellectually and economically.  Become totally self-sufficient, far away from the cities, which will become hellholes of depravity and destruction.  This is the cleansing, folks, the Day of Yahweh's wrath.  Yahweh has promised that this day is coming.  Be ready.

Pastor Eli James

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues."  - Rev. 18:4.